Can I connect all Fractal Design Define 7 Front IO with this board?

Pancake

If I get a Fractal Design Define 7, paired with a MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC board am I correct in thinking there is currently no way to hook up the USB C on the front? I have searched and I can't seem to find what kind of header it wants

There are adapters to connect USB-C to USB 3.0 headers.  Sadly they are quite expensive.

HTB1eHMhONTpK1RjSZFKq6y2wXXao.jpg

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

If I get a Fractal Design Define 7, paired with a MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC board am I correct in thinking there is currently no way to hook up the USB C on the front? I have searched and I can't seem to find what kind of header it wants

That case should have front USB 3.1 Type C, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 headers.

Hey there. There aren't USB 3.1 Type-C internal connectors on the MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC, but as @Alex Atkin UKsaid, there are USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.0 adapters.

USB 3.1 Type-C Header

Spoiler

USB 3.1 header on Z270 Motherboards - What cable do you get for this?

LIAN LI seems to offer a neat little USB 3.1 to USB 3.0 converter. I believe you plug in your USB 3.1 Type-C into the dongle(?) thing, then plug the dongle(?) thing into the USB 3.0 slot in your motherboard.

Spoiler

41-wT31cfOL._SY355_.jpg     inc1tr-08.jpg

As for all other front I/O ports... I think you're good on that front. It looks like, in addition to the USB 3.1 Type-C port, the Fractal Design Define 7 also has 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports, and your motherboard has 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports 4 USB 2.0 ports) and a 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector (supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports).

Note: USB 3.1 Gen 1 = USB 3.0.

Note 2: If you get the LIAN LI adapter, you'll be sacrificing your motherboard's USB 3.0 connector.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)