Thermaltake Riing Quad Fan Help

Xion2552

Just got my new build put together.  Is there a way to connect the modules to my motherboard such that Neon Maker reads 9 fans or atleast both my modules separately?  I have 2 modules (one with 4 fans and one with 5 fans).  Originally I used the bridge between them and then connected the primary to the USB on the motherboard.  Neon maker registered the first module but not the second.  Then I took away the bridge and used the other usb connector from the first cable to connect to the second module.  I had two modules hooked to one USB on the motherboard.  Neon maker did not register any modules now.  Opened that case back up, now currently running two separate usb headers one to each module.  Again, neon maker cannot find any modules.  Please help.  MSI MEG x570 ACE Motherboard btw. 

Modules?  Sounds like a definition of terms issue.  You mean fan controllers? RGB controllers? Fan/rgb controllers?  “Bridge” is another term that isn’t making sense to me.  The only thing in desktop computers I hear referred to as a bridge are SLI connectors for multiple GPUs.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Modules?  Sounds like a definition of terms issue.  You mean fan controllers? RGB controllers? Fan/rgb controllers?  “Bridge” is another term that isn’t making sense to me.  The only thing in desktop computers I hear referred to as a bridge are SLI connectors for multiple GPUs.

Yes I mean controllers.  And there is a provided bridge cable for connecting (daisy chaining) multiple controllers.  Each controller can have 5 fans.  Controller connects to power and then connects to Mobo via USB header cable.  I’ve only had luck with Thermaltake’s software recognizing one controller.  I can’t get it to recognize the second one.

Also, I referring to fan controllers.  Riing Quad fans don’t have a separate RGB connection.  Just one 9 pin connector that connects to TT controllers.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

5 hours ago, Xion2552 said:

I did set the DIP

did you set it up in tt program?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

did you set it up in tt program?

neither program is registering a controller connected so I cant set anything up

3 minutes ago, Xion2552 said:

neither program is registering a controller connected so I cant set anything up

so for get about both of them and just try and get one working. i think its like other controllers and have to fill port 1-5 or w/e about is on it. if you have say 3 fans and fill 1 and 2 but miss 3 and plug in 4 then i don't think it will work but i don't no. i mo tt did have problems with there controllers and usb so i don't no.