Finally finished my build, thanks everyone for the help!

VincentVolaju

Hey everyone! So I finished my build a couple hours ago and it seems like everything is working fine. The noise is a bit more than I expected, not sure if it's the 120mm fans, or the GPU but it isn't terrible, just a louder "humming" sound than I thought. I also haven't got to test many things yet. I downloaded Steam and Bannerlord, and ran the customs battle with high settings and 1000 person battle size. It only got 35-45fps during the big 500 vs 500 fights, but I plan to tweak the options a bit to try and get it to be 60+ FPS at all times. That's the only demanding test I've done so far. Everything else has been trying to install drivers, windows updates, and random programs like 7-zip, VLC player etc. I should probably get some kind of benchmark program and something to check the temps of my CPU and GPU etc., but I'm not really sure what I would use for that.

I wanted to thank everyone on here who helped me out over the last 2 weeks. I made quite a few topics asking questions about which parts to get as well just general random questions relating to building a PC. Everyone was super helpful and I feel pretty satisfied with the PC. So, thanks everyone!!!

Anyway, here is what it looks like!

Ryzen 5 3600

B450M Mortar Max

Sapphire Pulse 5600 XT

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3200

WD Blue M.2 1TB

Corsair RM 550x

Antec VSK10 Window

TKS0B8k.jpg

LRswH8K.jpg

IREbYYn.jpg

1 minute ago, VincentVolaju said:

I should probably get some kind of benchmark program and something to check the temps of my CPU and GPU etc., but I'm not really sure what I would use for that.

Hey there. HWiNFO's got my recommendation if you'd like something to check on your system specs and temps. 😉

Awesome job with your build, it looks great! 😁👍

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)