Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thinking of upgrading my pc

Go to solution Solved by jctappel67,

Switched 2060 Super for a less flashy 2070 Super, and downgraded the cooler, because the 2600 doesn't need it, it gives better RAM clearance, and it let me fit in a 2070 Super for only $5 more than your original budget.

Prices in Australia aren't that high, and you also have to remember that prices in America are almost always before tax (which is really annoying)

thinking about upgrading my pc i want to keep my motherboard: (aorus b450 m) and cpu: (Ryzen 5 2600) but everything else i want to upgrade got any ideas 

Think of spending $1300-$1500 AUD

What do you use it for?

With that cash, you can grab a 2080 Super.

F@H    EOC

5 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

What do you use it for?

With that cash, you can grab a 2080 Super.

kind of hard in Australia cause tech is expensive here 

im going to use it for gaming,recording,streaming is this a good upgrade?

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.PNG

Switched 2060 Super for a less flashy 2070 Super, and downgraded the cooler, because the 2600 doesn't need it, it gives better RAM clearance, and it let me fit in a 2070 Super for only $5 more than your original budget.

Prices in Australia aren't that high, and you also have to remember that prices in America are almost always before tax (which is really annoying)

F@H    EOC

8 hours ago, jctappel67 said:

Thanks for the help

Should I keep the stock cooler

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww222222222222222222222222222222222222.PNG

If you don't think you'll need a better cooler than the stock, stick with stock. It will be a bit noisier, and run a bit hotter than the bequiet!, but unless you're overclocking it's plenty.

F@H    EOC

2 hours ago, jctappel67 said:

If you don't think you'll need a better cooler than the stock, stick with stock. It will be a bit noisier, and run a bit hotter than the bequiet!, but unless you're overclocking it's plenty.

would you recommend the be quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler  

2 hours ago, limeington said:

would you recommend the be quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler  

Absolutely, that's a solid cooler, and I think you'll be happy with it.

F@H    EOC