Can someone please help me find a 1080p 120 (or more) Hz IPS G-Sync Monitor?

Slyceth

I've watched Linus' latest monitor video and it's yet again only featuring a Freesync 1080p monitor.

I have the Geforce 980 Ti graphics card that does not support Freesync but I still want frame syncing. I'm looking for a monitor with these options: 1080p 120+Hz IPS G-Sync Monitor. I'm looking for one that will tie me over until at least the next graphics card generation, I don't want to overspend on a 1440p monitor since most AAA games will not be able to reach 100 Fps at that resolution, and it'll make youtube videos look worse (I tried the PG279Q and that's how I found out about these issues).

I already checked the Nvidia list but it seems to be crowded with Freesync monitors, like the Alienware aw2521hf which will simply just not work for my GTX 980 Ti

I would really appreciate if you can find one, I want to watch youtube on it as well as play games so I don't need HDR.

Go to any online retailer and search by resolution and frame rate, any g-sync compatible(freesync) monitor would mention that it’s also freesync on the product page. Once you find a monitor you think is good, look up reviews as well as the manufacturer’s own product page for more info. This should ensure that you end up with a g-sync monitor if you stay vigilant.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming