Need help and suggestions for £3000-3500 build

I’m planning on building a decent performance pc for CAD softwares and photorealistic 3d rendering. I have around £3000-£3600 to build it. I was looking at using the Corsair liquid cooling system but I’m open to other suggestions. Any suggestions on the perfect build please 

i currently have an empty Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL Silver which is was planning on using. https://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11d-rog/

i was was thinking about using going for Intel Core i9-9900KS @ 4.00GHz, 

2 x GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

and I need around 64GB RAM. But just not sure on motherboard and other components needed to make sure it has the high performance I need. 

Anyone have any any suggestions or builds 

With that kind of budget the upper echelons of AMD CPUs become available.  Skips over the small band where intel is competitive. 3950x or perhaps even larger.  X570 motherboard. A lot of memory.  Photo, but especially CAD (computer aided design CAD can also mean Canadian dollars here) frequently has very specific GPU requirements for the specific software that is going to be used.  Kind of need those.  It’s a question of which gpu(s) and how many.  Might need firpro or quadro or something.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.