MSI Dragon Center - Stuck at SDK

Its 1AM and I've been working on this Dragon Center Application all night.

When I launch the program, it gets stuck at "Initializing SDK". I have installed the MSI SDK three times with no luck. I've fresh installed the Dragon Center and the SDK another 3 times with no luck. This seems to be a pretty common issue with the software but MSI support sucks and offers virtually no help.

You can find my PC Specs in my signature below.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this working?

35 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

Yes, I’ve downloaded that and installed it multiple times. Still does not work. I’ve uninstalled the dragon center and ask, restarted PC, reinstalled dragon center, restarted pc, I stalled SDK, restarted PC, opened dragon center and still the same message.

1 minute ago, C. Banks said:

Yes, I’ve downloaded that and installed it multiple times. Still does not work. I’ve uninstalled the dragon center and ask, restarted PC, reinstalled dragon center, restarted pc, I stalled SDK, restarted PC, opened dragon center and still the same message.

Another option is finding your MSI Dragon Center installation folder, something like Program Files (x86)\Msi Dragon Center

Check the downloads folder, there should be an installable sdk there.

Seems A LOT of people are having issues with it.

2 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

Another option is finding your MSI Dragon Center installation folder, something like Program Files (x86)\Msi Dragon Center

Check the downloads folder, there should be an installable sdk there.

Seems A LOT of people are having issues with it.

I’ll check that in the morning. I think I already tried that from a reply on MSI’s forum. I’ll give it another shot. Seems like whole program is a flop... I would still like to have it working though. And like you said, a lot of people are having this same issue, but no fixes or replies from MSI.

• 4 weeks later...

I was banging my head today after upgrading Dragon Center 2.0.38.0 to 2.0.46.0 and having it fail. Probably should have uninstalled the previous version first. 

Found version 2.0.48.0 on the Microsoft Store. Installed perfectly for me. 

On 5/24/2020 at 3:41 AM, PeterCraig said:

I was banging my head today after upgrading Dragon Center 2.0.38.0 to 2.0.46.0 and having it fail. Probably should have uninstalled the previous version first. 

Found version 2.0.48.0 on the Microsoft Store. Installed perfectly for me. 

Seems the newest version released today works perfectly for me.