Windows 10 lpksetup.exe reboots system constantly

Hello, i'm really stressed out because my w10 laptop reboots many times daily without any input on my part, sometimes it will reboot after a bit of inactivity and other times it will reboot even in the middle of doing work. The computer doesn't do an emergency shutdown but instead jumps directly to the grey metro interface restart "loading" screen of w10. I have tracked the cause using the event monitor to the executable "lpksetup.exe". Paraphrasing from spanish:

The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpksetup.exe (DESKTOP-J43ND2G) started a reboot of the system DESKTOP-J43ND2G in name of user DESKTOP-J43ND2G\erde_ for the following reason: Application: installation (planed)
 Code of reason: 0x80040002
 Type of shutdown: Restart
 Comment: Restart the system to finish the configuration of the language packet.

In the event monitor  windows registries application menu there are always System-Restore shadowcopies being made 1-2min before the restart "event 8194, 8300, 8301 & 8302" of System-Restore in that order

in the windows registry installation menu there is always some messages about lpksetup

xx:08:10 Initiating changes for package Language Pack. Current state is Installed. Target state is Absent. Client id: lpksetup.

xx:09:18 A reboot is necessary before package Language Pack can be changed to the Absent state.

xx:09:18 Initiating changes for package Language Pack. Current state is Installed. Target state is Absent. Client id: lpksetup.

xx:10:02 A reboot is necessary before package Language Pack can be changed to the Absent state.

xx:10:02 Initiating changes for package Language Pack. Current state is Installed. Target state is Absent. Client id: lpksetup.

xx:10:47 A reboot is necessary before package Language Pack can be changed to the Absent state.

Restart happens at xx:10:47

Restart fails at  xx:10:56 thanks to steam giving me enough time to cancel the restart in the shutdown menu asking all apps to close (it gave me enough time to select between forceful shutdown and cancel, where i choose cancel to stop the restart)

There are also always mention of some windows package:

Initiating changes for package KB4549951. Current state is Installed. Target state is Installed. Client id: LCUReservicing.

Initiating changes for package Language Pack. Current state is Absent. Target state is Installed. Client id: UpdateAgentLCU.

Package KB4549951 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x800f0982.

Initiating changes for package KB4549951. Current state is Installed. Target state is Installed. Client id: LCUReservicing.

Package KB4549951 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x800f0982.

A reboot is necessary before package KB4517245 can be changed to the Installed state.

Initiating changes for package KB4517245. Current state is Absent. Target state is Installed. Client id: UpdateAgentLCU.

Any help is much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

newer updates didnt fix the issue, deleting lpksetup stopped the random restarts, shouldnt be an issue as long as new language packages are not needed