Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logitech G Hub Discord integration isn't working

After formatting PC and reinstalling Logitech G hub, G Hub refuse to work with Discord integration. I used to use G9 button as mute/unmute.

 

Whenever I click enable Discord integration it disable itself after 1-2 sec and even if I somehow enable it (by clicking enable over and over), G Hub says "please launch discord" and once I launch it, it disable itself again. I never get G Hub authorized app popup in discord.

 

I never got this issue before and it's not even first time I formatted my PC. I even tried installing G Hub in my old laptop and strangely G Hub doesn't work in it either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have exactly the same problem and I can't figure out how to solve it -_- And "I never get G Hub authorized app popup in discord." like you is there something I can do to make it happend?

 

I just bought the "Logitec G502 Hero" Art. number 910-005470

 

Version of the Logitec G Hub : 127.2.8

 

Discord's Version:

Stable 58988 (296f93e)
Host 0.0.306
Windows 10 64-Bit (10.0.17763)
 
OS Version :
Windows 10 Pro 1809 17763.1158
 
Is there a problem because Discord's files location is in the APPDATA :
C:\Users\"MyUser"\AppData\Local\Discord
 
And Logitec G Hub can't get to it?
 
Please help us, this is really anoying
 
Best Regards and sorry for my really bad english,
Erkore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Erkore said:

I have exactly the same problem and I can't figure out how to solve it -_- And "I never get G Hub authorized app popup in discord." like you is there something I can do to make it happend?

 

I just bought the "Logitec G502 Hero" Art. number 910-005470

 

Version of the Logitec G Hub : 127.2.8

 

Discord's Version:

Stable 58988 (296f93e)
Host 0.0.306
Windows 10 64-Bit (10.0.17763)
 
OS Version :
Windows 10 Pro 1809 17763.1158
 
Is there a problem because Discord's files location is in the APPDATA :
C:\Users\"MyUser"\AppData\Local\Discord
 
And Logitec G Hub can't get to it?
 
Please help us, this is really anoying
 
Best Regards and sorry for my really bad english,
Erkore

I've talked with many people who use G Hub and turns out that the recent G Hub update broke Discord integration. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Still no updates on this? anyone was able to solve it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad they listened and patch v2020.3.44132 tried to fix Discord integration but sadly it doesn't work. I even tested this patch in my laptop and its the same story.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly enough, it doesn't seem to work for me either......I've tried reinstalling both discord and ghub multiple times, but no luck. It's pretty sad that software support for Logitech gear seems to get worse with every update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

The mouse mute/deafen functions for Discord are a god-send. I hope that they fix it soon, it's so handy to have, pun intended.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

24th of may and this is still not fixed for me. For some reason Ghub refuses to ask for authorization to integrate with discord. Any known fixes yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Syntax7177 said:

24th of may and this is still not fixed for me. For some reason Ghub refuses to ask for authorization to integrate with discord. Any known fixes yet?

exactly the same problem since i got my new peripherals from them and that was 2 months ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like everybody, I'm having the same problem.

 

A temporary fix would be to assign a key in g hub you rarely use (I used left bracket [ ) to your PTT button on your peripheral then go to Keybinds in discord settings and bind whatever action you want to the key you just binded in g hub.

 

i know it's not perfect, but I think its the best option until logitech fixes the integration

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I literally have the same problem. It was working before the recent "update" that apparently improves stability with discord integration, but that has literally disabled my logitech g600 binding for discord's deaf and mute buttons after updating to the new update.

 

I hope logitech allows for rollbacks or fixes it soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still not fixed? Really sucks having to use random keys as the mute/deafen button for Discord since they don't seem to work in many applications. Like, something like F13 won't register outside of many games, while the Discord integration worked with everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, VLONE said:

Still not fixed? Really sucks having to use random keys as the mute/deafen button for Discord since they don't seem to work in many applications. Like, something like F13 won't register outside of many games, while the Discord integration worked with everything

Nope still not fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I found a way to "Fix" this, I set the button to a key bind not on my computer, in this case "F24" or the 24th function key, witch my keyboard doesn't have. I then went into discord and set a new key bind, and just clicked the button that is now set to F24, and it worked for me. Sorry if this wasn't clear..

 

TL;DR: set mouse button to unused key and set that as mute or whatever through discord.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2020 at 7:52 PM, ItsurUncleLou said:

So I found a way to "Fix" this, I set the button to a key bind not on my computer, in this case "F24" or the 24th function key, witch my keyboard doesn't have. I then went into discord and set a new key bind, and just clicked the button that is now set to F24, and it worked for me. Sorry if this wasn't clear..

 

TL;DR: set mouse button to unused key and set that as mute or whatever through discord.

This works for me. Thank you so much. If anyone is confused you have to assign the mouse button in Ghub to a key your keyboard does not have (You dont have to set it the same way I did). Then go into discord, set keybind and press the mouse button you want to be PTT/Toggle Mute/etc. For me it displays they keybind as "UNK135/UNK134" but it still works.

image.thumb.png.cdec0a622b1b3741b66f63a8e4a82358.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, ItsurUncleLou said:

So I found a way to "Fix" this, I set the button to a key bind not on my computer, in this case "F24" or the 24th function key, witch my keyboard doesn't have. I then went into discord and set a new key bind, and just clicked the button that is now set to F24, and it worked for me. Sorry if this wasn't clear..

 

TL;DR: set mouse button to unused key and set that as mute or whatever through discord.

i have been driving myself crazy with this issue.

you are a godsend, thanks for this tip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LuckyFalkor84 said:

i have been driving myself crazy with this issue.

you are a godsend, thanks for this tip.

glad I could help! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I had my 2 G502s, I bound that key to pause/break and used it for my Push To Talk and never encountered issues with anything.  

ALL AMD ALL THE TIME: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 G.Skill RAM | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Motherboard | Powercolor RX 5700 XT Red Devil | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVME Boot Drive | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO Game Drive | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Black Case | Corsair RM750 Power Supply | Corsair H150i Pro 360mm Liquid Cooler | 7x Noctua NF-P12 120mm PWM Fans | Acer XV272U 27" 1440p 144hz IPS & VG270U 27" 1440p 75hz IPS | Logitech G610 Keyboard, Z625 2.1 Speakers, C920 Webcam | Glorious Gaming Model D Mouse | Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface | Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone | Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro Headset | Kingston Cloud Revolver S Headset |Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

 

Main hoe turned side piece NAS/HTPC/f@h slampig: Intel i7 4790k under Corsair H105 | ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 | 32GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballastix | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | 250GB Samsung 850 Evo SATA drive | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | NZXT H440 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | 55" Samsung 4K QLED

 

Support Stack:  Cyberpower 1300VA UPS backup | Google Nest Wifi + Gigabit Fiber Internet | Raspberry Pi 3 pihole | 2x Unmanaged Netgear GS308 Switches

 

Pre-ordered and on it's way:  Ducky Mecha Mini v2 w/ Cherry Browns.  On the road to De-Logiteching my rig.  Keyboard/Mouse down.  Webcam/Speakers to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lads they finally fixed it, no more workarounds

image.png.5a4bbd8417098cd2d1b9cf7995ebfc87.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, VLONE said:

Lads they finally fixed it, no more workarounds

image.png.5a4bbd8417098cd2d1b9cf7995ebfc87.png

Just updated it. Still no luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are going to fix the integration, they need to fix it. These claims to have fixed it are quite frustrating when it seems like literally nothing changed since all of the other updates to fix this. This is pretty much the only reason I still have Ghub on my computer and it hasn't worked since a week after I got the computer. I was loving this when it worked, and Idk what they changed to make this suck so much. But it's extremely unfortunate and frustrating to see that they have fixed it in every update they come out with, to run into literally the exact same issue when I try it out. Please Logitech, just fix it completely and release it. Because whatever has been happening so far hasn't worked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I posed a request to discord to get in contact with Logitech so they can just tell Logitech why their app won't communicate the way it should. Hopefully some collaboration between the two company's would give us a functioning product.. A boy can dream though right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×