Should I upgrade or buy new ?

Hello everyone, i hope it's the right place to post this.

So i just bought an Asus Vivobook 15 with :

120g ssd
Amd ryzen 3 3200 with raedon vega mobile Gfx 2.6Ghz processor

A vega graphics card 

8gb ram with 5.95 useable.

I am very clueless when it comes to computer, parts, what they're used for and ultimately if they're good or not. I just took those info from system specs in windows search bar.

So my question is, should i wait to learn how to build my first build and afford it too, or should i try to upgrade the graphics card, ram and stuff of my asus to be able to play with at least stable fps in games ? The one that interests me most is Rocketleague, with my current specs, even after i tweaked the game configuration file to minimize all the visiual effects in order to have stable fps it just doesn't cut it, i get frames drop and screen freezes that last well over a second, which is totally unplayable for a fast paced game, in online ranked at least. 

So if you could help me pic a path that'd be great. Peace !

3 minutes ago, GreenGrainGoon said:

Asus Vivobook 15 w

That's a laptop, highly unlikely you'll be able to upgrade anything other than the RAM (maybe)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Since the Vivobook is a laptop and you cannot efficiently upgrade the GPU, I would suggest you learn to build a computer whenever you have the time and money. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

is That so :( well i ll be damned then. 

I just want to play some rocket league on my laptop but i guess it's too much to ask /: Do you think it's a good idea to upgrade my ram ? maybe that'd do the trick huh ? Because the game runs, just not smoothly as i'd wish, can ram help with fps if i keep all the visuals at minimum ? 

3 hours ago, GreenGrainGoon said:

is That so :( well i ll be damned then. 

I just want to play some rocket league on my laptop but i guess it's too much to ask /: Do you think it's a good idea to upgrade my ram ? maybe that'd do the trick huh ? Because the game runs, just not smoothly as i'd wish, can ram help with fps if i keep all the visuals at minimum ? 

RAM won't impact performance much at all.

Ok, i get it, i'll wait to get the resources to build a somewhat decent computer to game on. AIght thx for the help, saved me quite few bux.