I wanted to create a completely Studio PC for art wait for usb4

I wanted to create a completely Studio PC for art waiting for usb4? Or not.  As CPU and GPU it will be GeForce and AMD. Any tips for good motherboards? I hope to create the pc so silent possible. I think also min 32gb ram

SO which programs are you working with in your studio? Any special IO needs?

Idd not wait for USB4. It seems like that will still take a bit to arrive.

How much budget do yu have and where are you buying?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

I going use Photoshop cc - Lightroom. Io Maybe usb-c dp for wacom. I thinking about around 2500 EUR budget. Where I will buy it possible online on Belgium webshop alternate.be. Maybe waiting on and 4000? 

On 4/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, LSAriz said:

I going use Photoshop cc - Lightroom. Io Maybe usb-c dp for wacom. I thinking about around 2500 EUR budget. Where I will buy it possible online on Belgium webshop alternate.be. Maybe waiting on and 4000? 

Alright. Please remember to quote me or mention me and others so we get a notification.

I think it is perfectly fine to build now with this budget. 4xxx CPUs wont be a HUGE perf gain from what I have read. Do you also intend to be able to game with it or do you ned it for pure productivity?

Also do you have any special storage needs?

Silent as possible: NH D15 

So please answer those questions and ill come up with a nice build. Currently I am thinking 3950x or MAYBE we're able to squeeze a 3960x

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

40 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Alright. Please remember to quote me or mention me and others so we get a notification.

I think it is perfectly fine to build now with this budget. 4xxx CPUs wont be a HUGE perf gain from what I have read. Do you also intend to be able to game with it or do you ned it for pure productivity?

Also do you have any special storage needs?

Silent as possible: NH D15 

So please answer those questions and ill come up with a nice build. Currently I am thinking 3950x or MAYBE we're able to squeeze a 3960x

Is it not better to use Intel here since both Photoshop and Lightroom prioritize clock frequency rather than core count? CMIIW.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

• 2 weeks later...

@Metallus97 most part it is for productivity and some not heavy games. I was thinking to 1 sdd for the os and one cache disk for Photoshop and storage disk.