rx 5700 xt drivers / gtx 1070 fans dont spin

u8eueueue

Hello everyone,

well my gtx 1070, wich i bought in second hand, that i have for almost an year, well after pushing for it in some games i noticed the fans weren't spinning at all under high loads and the gpu would get up to 92 ºC

i tried speed fan, msi afterburner, and none was helping. at that point i had an old asus motherboard .

i then bought a ryzen 5 3600 and a b450 tomahawk max. i updated all drivers and now even with msi afterburner the fans dont spin , in games like modern warfare the temperature starts to rise , at 70 º the fans rev up and go down, then again at 72 and 75 until 80ºC

after that they simply dont spin and the temperatures continue to go up.

i think it's an used gpu and i got scammed... and i thought about buying another one i was looking forward to rx 5700 xt (because of price/performance) , however i see many people complaining about sometimes the gpu works and others it simply gives out a black screen or blue and i dont know if i should go for it or maybe buy one from nvidia like a rtx 2060 or 2070 

hope u guys can help me :D 

sorry for the mistakes i may have made during the post 

I own a 5700 XT Saphire Pulse. It's a great card. I have had little to no driver issues, except when using features like Anti-Lag. 

Even if you want to buy an RTX card, I wouldn't buy the 2070. It's basically a 2060 Super. 

The 5700XT performs about 10% better than the 2060 Super on most games but both are excellent cards, and I can understand people wanting to buy NVIDIA gpu's because AMD has had some driver issues recently.

On that note, with the new Driver update most of the AMD driver issues have been resolved.

it's up to you.

7 minutes ago, Dappner said:

I own a 5700 XT Saphire Pulse. It's a great card. I have had little to no driver issues, except when using features like Anti-Lag. 

Even if you want to buy an RTX card, I wouldn't buy the 2070. It's basically a 2060 Super. 

The 5700XT performs about 10% better than the 2060 Super on most games but both are excellent cards, and I can understand people wanting to buy NVIDIA gpu's because AMD has had some driver issues recently.

On that note, with the new Driver update most of the AMD driver issues have been resolved.

it's up to you.

thanks, will take that in consideration