How much money is alot?

crazydog2580

it depends, for example buying 500$ studio headphones isnt a lot, but 800$ R9 290x is alot. it always is in perspective. a 35k$ car is high mid range for normal cars, so yes thats alot, but ive you consider the quality and the time youll have it it is a reasonable investment.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

about 'tree fiddy

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I came here just to see the pictures of the alot. It is why I now purposely use the "word"

On hand: I'd say $100+ even though I have $150 in my wallet right now (I don't feel safe unless I have all my cash on me).

Cars: $60,000

House: $250,000

Otherwise I'd probably say $2,000.

250K for a house? You'd get a tiny place for that here.

Everything in Australia costs a heap but the average income in Australia is really high like $72,000 a year.

Ehhh. I don't know. The average price to build a new house here is 170k.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

my friends get mad at me for wearing "designer" brand clothes, but they spend all their money (often more than me) on instruments or PC games and I'm like: "I would never spend 20€ a month on video games, but they then say they wouldn't spend 20+ on a TShirt

in america you can buy yourself a mansion for that much xD 

in america you can buy yourself a mansion for that much xD 

would be lucky to find land at that price

then add 150++ to build

would be lucky to find land at that price

then add 150++ to build

in America? We watch these property shows that take place in england and this one show is called: home or USA. people will have a certain budget and they can buy a much much bigger and nicer house in the us

its all relative.

Would you spend $10,000 on a lava lamp? Thats a horrible deal right?

However, lets say you could buy one of Google's data centers for the same amount. At that point its a dead sprint to make them take your money.

~Judah

in America? We watch these property shows that take place in england and this one show is called: home or USA. people will have a certain budget and they can buy a much much bigger and nicer house in the us

in australia

its all relative.

Would you spend $10,000 on a lava lamp? Thats a horrible deal right?

However, lets say you could buy one of Google's data centers for the same amount. At that point its a dead sprint to make them take your money.

yeah i realize its relative but im normaly willing to pay alot more then most ppl for stuff

Hello! but many (out of cities) are autosufficient and dont need money. Like they have theyr own local economy and farms right? ^_^

not really

our country is full of corruption

everyone tries to steal as much as they can :/

and the problem is that we don't export even if we could. we sell whatever would be actually useful for us(land, forests)

there are a lot of things that are wrong in my country :P

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

not really

our country is full of corruption

everyone tries to steal as much as they can :/

and the problem is that we don't export even if we could. we sell whatever would be actually useful for us(land, forests)

there are a lot of things that are wrong in my country :P

It's where I was born. I know all of that and just recently having gone there. I heard people take it as normal.

There might be an activist crysis.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Im 16 with no job so 150+ is a lot xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

On hand: I'd say $100+ even though I have $150 in my wallet right now (I don't feel safe unless I have all my cash on me).

Cars: $60,000

House: $250,000

Otherwise I'd probably say $2,000.

I'm about the same only difference is I hate carrying cash and it annoys me when some stores don't accept Cards. I guess I'm used to shopping online so don't think twice about it

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090