Change Epic Games store library location

Hi everyone, i recently cloned my hard drive onto an ssd and now i need to show the stores where games are located. I got it to work for steam and oculus but i can not find a way to show Epic Games where the already downloaded games are. This is an issue because when i cloned my drive, the drive letter changed. Any help is appreciated! thank you!

All the games should be their if not change the drive letter to the drive letter it is.

31 minutes ago, Xanthus1214 said:

Hi everyone, i recently cloned my hard drive onto an ssd and now i need to show the stores where games are located. I got it to work for steam and oculus but i can not find a way to show Epic Games where the already downloaded games are. This is an issue because when i cloned my drive, the drive letter changed. Any help is appreciated! thank you!

I haven't done think in along time, but when I looked there was no easy way to do this. The only way I found was to have Epic start installing/download the games then close out Epic, Delete the game folder Epic created and Move the already downloaded game into the same location. Then Start Epic up again it should scan and find the files. Unfortunetly there is no way to do this in mass.

• 10 months later...

Just a quick FYI this no longer works. If your force close EPIC it just never checks for the install. When you close epic normally it states that it is cancelling the install. So yeah just shrug your shoulders and re download I suppose