2K's "Play Together" Humble Bundle

IAmAndre

It's been over a year since I've been interested in a Humble Bundle offer. Here's a good one valid until about the end of the month: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/2ks-game-together

The highlights:

• NBA 2K20
  • WWE 2K20 (although it received some negative reviews)
  • NBA Playground 2
  • The BioShock collection
  • All Borderlands games except for the last one
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • The Darkness 2.

All for $20. With the NBA season likely to last until August at least, now is a good time to invest in NBA 2K.

That's probably a solid 300 hours of pure gaming right there. Git em boyz!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

7 hours ago, metaleggman said:

It's weird to realize I own most of the games in the bundle because of previous 2K bundles.

I thought the same thought. It's because they were given out for free years back and BTHC was $3.00 back in October. A B2 DLC was free last summer and BGOTY was part of a $1.00 bundle at HB. I remember posting about a few of these here in the Hot Deals section.

As for these few games below, I wasn't a member here until around mid-May of 2018 but I definitely snagged these when they were available. These were back when Humble was actually humble.

7 hours ago, metaleggman said:

Good deal!  Don't forget about Civilization III and Pirates!

The $1.00 tier in this current bundle is an excellent deal. If I didn't already have The Darkness 2 and Spec Ops the Line I'd have jumped all over it. The Darkness 2 looks great and is different from a lot of games and Spec Ops the Line is super overlooked and is an excellent game. I've always wanted to play Pirates! at least once, people reference that game all the time and I always wish I could see why.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, Polemical said:

As for these few games below, I wasn't a member here until around mid-May of 2018 but I definitely snagged these when they were available. These were back when Humble was actually humble.

(A smidge off topic) Man, I miss old Humble Bundle.  Not so much for the deals, just because they were small enough to do physical stuff.  I still use my Hatoful Boyfriend body pillow sleeve (I already had one for health reasons, so why not protect it with something cute), and love the various media they put out (Double Fine Blu-ray, Vinyl Record, Cassette tape, etc.).  Heck, their cat bundle T-shirt is still one of my favorite tees of all time!

Spoiler

spacer.png