Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Low fps in most games

Unsure where to post this so appreciate if moderator could move to correct location. 

 

My basic pc specs are: 

AMD FX 3600 Six Core 

GTX 1060 6GB 

8gb of ram

 

I also have 165hz monitor. 

 

I am aware my pc specs are not crazy but I feel like they should be decent enough to be getting higher than what I am currently getting. 

 

Warzone - 20/30fps like what 

CSGO - 90/100 fps 

Valorant - 70fps 

 

Have watched videos, read articles and done most of the basic stuff everyone says to do but still no change :( 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What exact CPU do you have? Ryzen or FX? What RAM speed and config? What OS and what bloatware is running?

Link to post
Share on other sites

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 5x5 said:

What exact CPU do you have? Ryzen or FX? What RAM speed and config? What OS and what bloatware is running?

It is FX and my ram is DDR3 running at 1600mhz. Thank you. 

 

Warzone is probably the worst at the moment. Would be happy with a steady 60fps on there

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ollietech said:

It is FX and my ram is DDR3 running at 1600mhz. Thank you. 

 

Warzone is probably the worst at the moment. Would be happy with a steady 60fps on there

Yeah, you need a CPU upgrade. Get a Ryzen 5 1600AF or 3600 with an ASRock B450 Pro4 and DDR4 3200

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Yeah, you need a CPU upgrade. Get a Ryzen 5 1600AF or 3600 with an ASRock B450 Pro4 and DDR4 3200

My budget is a little bit more, maybe around the £200 range for one, what would you recommend? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ollietech said:

My budget is a little bit more, maybe around the £200 range for one, what would you recommend? 

200 pounds total or you have 200 pounds left over after you buy what I listed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ollietech said:

My budget is a little bit more, maybe around the £200 range for one, what would you recommend? 

Also - what storage and power supply model do you have?

Link to post
Share on other sites

c9beb758f7d2eccfcba60d417e84a97c.png

 

Power supply - Corsair CX600 80+ Bronze. 

 

Appreciate all the help 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×