Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Windows 10 Pro Blackout

After I have some windows upgrade, i have black screen after rebooting but the windows sound still working.

how can i fix it ??

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DangerRig said:

After I have some windows upgrade, i have black screen after rebooting but the windows sound still working.

how can i fix it ??

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

Can you get to the Task Manager?

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Can you get to the Task Manager?

nope.after rebooting just go blackout

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DangerRig said:

nope.after rebooting just go blackout

Safe mode?

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Safe mode?

 i i have not try it, howto do it ??

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DangerRig said:

okay got it. After tdo it what i must do next ?

 

Well, that sort of depends actually. 

If you can get into safe mode, and can see video output, then I'd start with the Troubleshooting sections.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-enter-safe-mode-in-windows-10/

 

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DangerRig said:

okay thanks

Yeah, from there we;d have to know what erros you get, to further help.

Report back your findings

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites

You might want to try removing everything that isn’t necessary boot like keyboards mice and disks as this work for me on a similar problem

Please excuse my spelling

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Yeah, from there we;d have to know what erros you get, to further help.

Report back your findings

i already do and the screen just great but i need to do it with disabling my intel  hd 4000 driver do you know how do i fix it now??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DangerRig said:

i already do and the screen just great but i need to do it with disabling my intel  hd 4000 driver do you know how do i fix it now??

I'm not certain I understand your question.

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I'm not certain I understand your question.

i have done the boot mode then i just disable the graphics driver so the laptop can turn on without black scree.

My question is how can i enable my graphics driver without having any black screen again. Cause i try to enable it and restart but it happen again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DangerRig said:

i have done the boot mode then i just disable the graphics driver so the laptop can turn on without black scree.

My question is how can i enable my graphics driver without having any black screen again. Cause i try to enable it and restart but it happen again.

So I am given to understand that if you enable the driver for your video card the screen goes black?

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

So I am given to understand that if you enable the driver for your video card the screen goes black?

yes right

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DangerRig said:

yes right

Ok, so with the driver disabled, you can boot normally into Windows 10?

Post a screen shot of your Device Manager, with the details of the video card shown

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×