Subscribe to this channel for an experiment.*NOT ADVERTISING*

ManosMax13

This is an experiment from a big ytber with over 1 million subs. He wants to see whether youtube will send a playbutton for a channel with no videos if he reaches 100k subs.I am not affiliated anyway to this channel i just thought it was interesting and wanted to share it with you. Also this channel will never upload anything so dont worry about content,notifications,etc.

Hey there. I very much doubt YouTube would award a user without any content on their channel the 100,000 subscribers silver plaque. Highlighted in bold below are the main reasons that YouTube would probably use to not give a user an award:

Eligibility

There are three levels of Creator Awards based on the following subscriber milestones:

• Silver - when you reach 100,000 subscribers
  • Gold - when you reach 1,000,000 subscribers
  • Diamond - when you reach 10,000,000 subscribers

In addition to the above subscriber threshold requirements, Creator Awards are given at YouTube's discretion. We only recognize creators who follow our guidelines, and each channel is reviewed before an award can be issued.

Additionally, Creator Awards are meant to recognize those that bring original content to YouTube. For this reason, channels that focus on compilations, mixes, curation, or heavy use of third-party copyrighted content or characters may not be eligible for Creator Awards.

Source: Creator Awards by YouTube.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

3 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. I very much doubt YouTube would award a user without any content on their channel the 100,000 subscribers silver plaque. Highlighted in bold below are the main reasons that YouTube would probably use to not give a user an award:

Source: Creator Awards by YouTube.

I agree but it would be fun to try its already half way,join too!

-= Locked =-

Its still advertising even though you think it is not.

Asking people to subscribe to a channel not owned by LMG is Not Allowed in this forum. Period.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER