I found a channel that steals LTT videos

MrSurp

Hi I go this channel recommended that appears to steal LTT videos: 

< video removed by staff >

I'm not sure how to come into contact with the LTT team so they can DMCA this stuff.

Is there an e-mail address or something or is a forum post all I can do here?

Edited by LogicalDrm

Ya thats not ok to do, even if you dont do harm to the company you are using footage thats not your property, no good

5 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

are compilation videos considered fair use?

Depends on the rights & use. 

YouTube has a good video on it but it’s a grey case by case thing. 

Hmm. Dont see a big Deal here. Its more like a Fan made a compilation. Where is the Problem?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Hmm. Dont see a big Deal here. Its more like a Fan made a compilation. Where is the Problem?

The problem is that OP wants to be noticed by LTT staff, or something like that. 

Compilation videos are generally not a big deal unless it's used to post large chunks of a singular thing.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Some "notice me senpai" type shit, huh?

I mean, I really couldn't imagine any other reason for someone to give a shit outside of some non-existent clout?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

i don't think this is necessarily "stealing videos"  , i would've agreed to that statement if they uploaded multiple videos as is just as it was from youtube full length or directly from floatplanes early release being posted. this is just a clip compilation post which would come under parody or fair use.  They have took down channels that posted full content post before  but never a compilation posts like these.

Details separate people.

They are not steeling videos. Instead it is more about drops than anything else. Personally see no issue. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

*** Thread locked ***

I've removed video. The proper way to report any channel that is either stealing straight out videos (aka re-uploads or using logos, intros etc.) or you otherwise feel like original creators should know about, is to send links directly to creator or their staff. Worst way to do it is to make public post as that will give them more publicity and views, something you might not want if you plan to report them of misuse.

11 hours ago, MrSurp said:

Is there an e-mail address or something or is a forum post all I can do here?

In these forums you have two option. Either PM Colton, Nick L. or Linus about it (they have been tagged already). Or post in Test Post section and report your post. You can also PM to moderator and we will forward it to LMG. LMG has emails (mentioned on their official website and channel info). Also DM via Twitter is option.

This video is most likely fine as is. Compilations is withing fair use. The thing is to credit original creator, have something original (like added editing), using short clips and keeping overall length under 10 minutes. If you have ever watches reaction channels, some of them have timer to show how much they use the original clips.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv