What Are You Doing During Lockdown?

F_Farnfield

Hi everyone, 

What are people doing during the worldwide lockdown? I would love to know.

Teleworking during work hours.  Gaming when off.  Got FF VII in a day early, so I started that yesterday after work.  Otherwise, just trying to do things to help me keep my sanity while staying indoors.

Watching the support channel when working. Otherwise messing with the home server. :)

Nothing interesting. I just mess around with tech, play games, watch youtube, eat and sleep most of the time. I also take my dog out for a walk once a day.

I wake up, look after my kid, work, lunch then work more, look after my kid, then more work as I am usually behind due to family related distractions, go to bed then repeat.

Im even working today to make up for lost time during the week so I don’t slip behind on key projects. I often work Saturdays now when I didn’t have to before the lockdown.

When I do finally turn off the work computer I get stuck into chores or house work I have been putting off like sorting the shed, garden work etc.

I have a least started a sunset harbour city and got it to 10k Cims plus started a new stealth archer (how original) Skyrim play-through.

Both have gone untouched since my last day off and I won’t get round to either until my work today is done.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Learning a new language. Playing old old games, (Age of Empires, C&C Generals ZH) and learning to cook with the only cooking item in my kitchen, a slow cooker. 

-= Locked =-

-= Topic moved to Off-Topic =-

These types of posts are better suited for Status Update, which can be found in your Profile page.

Also Covid-19 discussion should be kept to the mega-thread. Please note the posted announcement at the top of the page.

image.png.242638b688007e9ebbb937d355bf3eee.png

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER