PS5 Controller Revealed: DualSense Overview And Key Features

Ayush007

Hello guys

Hope you all are doing well !!

I'm super excited to share with you that sony have officially revealed  ps5 controller.

Please don't forget to share   your opinion as your opinion is highly valuable 4 me.

FEATURES OF PS5 CONTROLLER -

• Two-tone color design
  • Form factor
  • Light bar placement
  • Haptic feedback
  • Adaptive triggers
  • Rechargeable battery via USB-C
  • Built-in mic
  • Create button

Haptic Feedback One of the earliest things we knew about the new PS5 controller is that it would make use of haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. That's still true, as Sony had previously announced. In their blog post, Sony detailed the "variety of powerful sensations" haptic feedback can bring to gameplay, like "the slow grittiness of driving a car through mud." Haptic feedback is the same technology behind the Nintendo Switch's HD rumble and we know the Xbox Series X controller will make use of it as well. (Check out our comparison of the PS5 and Xbox Series X controllers.)

Adaptive Triggers- Adaptive triggers on the L2 and R2 buttons will introduce different levels of "resistance" with trigger presses, which can work in tandem with the DualSense's haptic feedback to make gameplay interactions more immersive. According to Sony, adaptive triggers make it so "you can truly feel the tension of your actions, like when drawing a bow to shoot an arrow."

Rechargeable Battery

The DualSense uses a rechargeable battery, just as previous DualShock controllers did. This maybe isn't the most exciting news, until you learn about the next new feature, which is...

USB-C Port

That's right--the DualSense controller will boast a USB-C port for its power cable. Good news for you, bad news for your dusty old micro USB cords.

Built-In Mic

The DualSense will include a built-in mic to chat with friends without requiring a headset--though Sony still recommends using one for longer chat sessions.

3652085-49747503557_fa12f113db_h.jpg

Screenshot_20200409-165344.jpg

I personally really like the new design. Very modern looking.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

1 minute ago, vong said:

I personally really like the new design. Very modern looking.

And me too !! As this time they  hv  change the design 

There's only one thing I don't like on the new controller design, it's where the d-pad and the buttons are it's a full continous, no separation, (I'll put images below to explain better), It's the only reason why I feel a bit uncorfortable on the Xbox controller,

image.png.58b2bd5b30a141d9f4f5e57fcad18f7d.pngimage.png.99613b44c70acfaf2dc2129b069ba364.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

5 hours ago, wolfxtr3m said:

There's only one thing I don't like on the new controller design, it's where the d-pad and the buttons are it's a full continous, no separation, (I'll put images below to explain better), It's the only reason why I feel a bit uncorfortable on the Xbox controller,

image.png.58b2bd5b30a141d9f4f5e57fcad18f7d.pngimage.png.99613b44c70acfaf2dc2129b069ba364.png

I agree  with your point !! 

Now u have to feel on ps5 too!! Hahaha

Although the design of controller is New and refreshing compare to old gen controller.

Bdw have you decided which console u will buy ??

2 hours ago, Ayush007 said:

I agree  with your point !! 

Now u have to feel on ps5 too!! Hahaha

Although the design of controller is New and refreshing compare to old gen controller.

Bdw have you decided which console u will buy ??

I am A Sony overall fan, so a PS5 is for me, but, if like ps3 controllers work on ps4, I hope ps4 controller work on ps5 in case we can choose one that adapts to each player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

11 hours ago, wolfxtr3m said:

I am A Sony overall fan, so a PS5 is for me, but, if like ps3 controllers work on ps4, I hope ps4 controller work on ps5 in case we can choose one that adapts to each player

Ohhh u can notify your email to gamestop , target or best buy for pre order !!