For how much can I sell my laptop ?

Hey, can someone help me. I got a laptop, it's the msi gp73 leopard 8rf 644fr and I want to know if it is worth it to sell.

Configuration :

-intel I7 8th gen 8750H 2,20 GHz (6 cores)

-GTX 1070 8Go GDDR6

-8 Go RAM 2667Mhz

-1 To HDD + 256 Go optane 16gb SSD

-17"3 1920x1080 120hrtz screen

Ask me for more details.

I bought it a year ago.

For how much € can I sell it ?

8 minutes ago, RawPotato said:

Hey, can someone help me. I got a laptop, it's the msi gp73 leopard 8rf 644fr and I want to know if it is worth it to sell.

Configuration :

-GTX 1070 8Go GDDR6

-8 Go RAM 2667Mhz

Ask me for more details.

I bought it a year ago.

You want to know if its worth it to sell?  Do you need a new PC? Is it struggling to play the games you want play?

If your upgrading and never going to use the laptop again then yes of course its worth it to sell.  Thats a very capable gaming laptop that you should have no problem getting a fair amount of money for,

I would say its worth around 850-1000 euro maybe a bit more. Unless its absolutely mint brand new condition then maybe a couple hundred more.

53 minutes ago, RawPotato said:

Configuration :

-GTX 1070 8Go GDDR6

-8 Go RAM 2667Mhz

Ask me for more details.

I bought it a year ago.

You can get a 2060 laptop for about 1000now so maybe 700-850?

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

17 hours ago, Tz000 said:

You want to know if its worth it to sell?  Do you need a new PC? Is it struggling to play the games you want play?

If your upgrading and never going to use the laptop again then yes of course its worth it to sell.  Thats a very capable gaming laptop that you should have no problem getting a fair amount of money for,

I would say its worth around 850-1000 euro maybe a bit more. Unless its absolutely mint brand new condition then maybe a couple hundred more.

Actually it runs pretty good, it didn't lose power after 1 year but i just want to build a desktop and play at 1440p. But anyways i'll wait maybe a year to change. I know it will lose a lot of its price but it does the job for now. Thanks for help.

It is not damaged, never fell and transported it not more than 5 times.

11 hours ago, RawPotato said:

Actually it runs pretty good, it didn't lose power after 1 year but i just want to build a desktop and play at 1440p. But anyways i'll wait maybe a year to change. I know it will lose a lot of its price but it does the job for now. Thanks for help.

You can always keep it for travel purposes or a mult-media computer for your TV etc.

12 hours ago, Tz000 said:

You can always keep it for travel purposes or a mult-media computer for your TV etc.

haha i don't have a TV but yeah every year i go to my grand parents house and play a lot