Which mouse should I buy?

ManosMax13

I bought a gaming oem mouse a while ago but it is very heavy and it is making my hand hurt because of the weight. I want to buy an ultralight gaming mouse.

I am currently between the razer viper, the model o ,and  the Cooler Master mm710. If you have any other recommendations let me know,if not which of these 3 mice should i buy?

Personally I only have experience with Razer mice and I will never change that. I like Razer and have had this mouse for five years now, So Razer is built to last 

Me, who doesnt like the tripophoboa mouse or how it looks like it will accumulate dirt inside real fast, id go with the Logitech gpro. True, its a a bit heavier. But it doesnt give me the hivies and the fear of dirt accumulation.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Just now, MartinKweh said:

Me, who doesnt like the tripophoboa mouse or how it looks like it will accumulate dirt inside real fast, id go with the Logitech gpro. True, its a a bit heavier. But it doesnt give me the hivies and the fear of dirt accumulation.

Why logitech g pro and not the razer viper?

I like the g403 if I am going to go for a light weight mouse and a g502 if I want one with some weight to it. Granted the 502 uses weights so I am unsure if it would be light without them but I have always like something with some weight to it so I have never removed the weights. 

30 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I bought a gaming oem mouse a while ago but it is very heavy and it is making my hand hurt because of the weight. I want to buy an ultralight gaming mouse.

I am currently between the razer viper, the model o ,and  the Cooler Master mm710. If you have any other recommendations let me know,if not which of these 3 mice should i buy?

you really have to figure it out for yourself.  I like just like a normal symmetric corded larger mouse with some weight to it.   asymmetric mice and ones that are too light make my hand cramp up.  If there were only someplace where you could go to test them....

1 hour ago, MartinKweh said:

Not the gpro. Use the g pro wireless

1 hour ago, nickr1125 said:

Personally I only have experience with Razer mice and I will never change that. I like Razer and have had this mouse for five years now, So Razer is built to last 

Razer's mice game has stepped up quite a bit (viper mini and vipers)

1 hour ago, ManosMax13 said:

I would share your hand size. It varies, and it will greatly change the best mouse for you

1 hour ago, Brooksie359 said:

I like the g403 if I am going to go for a light weight mouse and a g502 if I want one with some weight to it. Granted the 502 uses weights so I am unsure if it would be light without them but I have always like something with some weight to it so I have never removed the weights. 

The 502 is a fuckin brick

57 minutes ago, Nate1763 said:

Ι dont really know my handsize propably average but it depends on who I ask.

1 hour ago, Nate1763 said:

I would share your hand size. It varies, and it will greatly change the best mouse for you

Its about 17cm or 6.8 inches

I have the g305 and it weight 84g with a AAA energizer ultimate lithium battery and the adapter.  

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

3 hours ago, Nate1763 said:

That is why I like it. I know it is heavy with the weights while I am unsure what it would be like without them. 

I would recomend either the Model O or Razer Ulitmate, depending on your budget. I have used both of them for a few hours, and main a model O. The model O is a great "budget-ish" mouse, but the Ultimate is something different. Do you care about a wire? They are verry differnt mice that work for differnent people, How big are your hands? The Model O is good for larger hands, and if your hands are really large, a model D is also a great option (Again, have tried all three).