Make Windows Show False Specs on PC

Hi,

Can you tweak some setting so that Windows 10 starts showing false specs. For example, Windows shows 4 GB RAM installed, can I change some registry file so it shows something else? 
Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Harshvardhan said:

Hi,

Can you tweak some setting so that Windows 10 starts showing false specs. For example, Windows shows 4 GB RAM installed, can I change some registry file so it shows something else? 
Thanks.

No.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

20 minutes ago, Harshvardhan said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Why would we help you scam?
Why would we help you make our lives harder?

Just dont! I dont like this idea, and you should be stopped, cus ppl like me are the ones that can clean up your mess!

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

18 minutes ago, Harshvardhan said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Why would you want to display incorrect system specifications, are you trying to run some software/game which requires more system resources than your system currently has or something along those lines?

* I would highly recommend against changing registry values unless you are absolutely sure that you want to change the values that you are going to and understand the risk of causing irreparable damage to your operating system, it is better to just upgrade the components to the recommended or at the least minimum requirement for the software that you are trying to run since many software system requirements actually are needed for correct operation (the program may fail to run or encounter issues if you are trying to run it on lower system specifications than the requirement standard).

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch