PC stopped working randomly now won’t boot.

Hello.

Let me tell you my story in whole. Today at around 7am est my PC randomly shut off while I was watching twitch. When I tried to turn it back on it wouldn’t and I heard two clicks coming from the psu and my ram light up. I was just able to switch the plug from one wall to the other wall and it worked. But then I feel asleep at 12pm (do not judge me) and woke up at around 5pm to find out that my pc had turn off again, but now it won’t turn on on any wall at all. 

Ever since then I’ve been sitting on my phone searching the internet for help but to no avail. I have tried to post on reddit 3 times, I have gotten some help but none worked. 

what I have done: I have cleared the cmos, checked all cables, reseated the ram, reseated the cpu.

I watched a video where he unplugged everything from the motherboard to eliminate the problems. So right now as I am typing only my 8pin, 24 pin, front panel connectors, 1 stick of ram, and the cpu fan plugged into my motherboard. The pc still won’t boot. Not any fans moving, nothing. Just the ram lights up after around 10 seconds of being connected to power even if I don’t turn on the pc. I’m fresh out of ideas and so is the reddit. 

This computer has been working with no hiccups for 8 months now, this is the first major issue I’ve had with my pc. I’m really spooked. I don’t have any extra computer components nor another computer I could borrow from. All the stores are closed and I feel like I’m out of options. If anyone has ANY ideas, please do help. My build is here , everything that has a price, I haven’t bought yet and isn’t inside of my computer. I do this to try to list the things I want so I can save for them. 

In my gut, it feels like a PSU dying, but I don’t think I can test this. I do have a lot of electrical equipment, but I don’t have another psu to try to plug in. I think this because of the ticks I hear. I have looked this up and it seems to be because of a security lock or something. 

if anyone knows of a online shop I can send my PC too and have it fixed in a reasonable timeframe, that would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I can’t do anything else. 

tl;dr desperate man looking for some answers

PS: I am on iPhone, so I try to refresh the post every 5 minutes or so, so sorry if I don’t respond in that time frame.

If there is any more information that you would like to know, I will add it past here: 

thank you so much for reading. 

5 minutes ago, juandeag2k said:

Your PSU died.

Is there a reason for this? How would I go in replacing it? Is there a way to know for 100% that’s the case before I have to shell out 100 dollars for a new one. It’s a Corsair psu, don’t they have a 2 year warranty on all their stuff right? So I should be fine? 

19 minutes ago, SharkMatrix said:

Is there a reason for this? How would I go in replacing it? Is there a way to know for 100% that’s the case before I have to shell out 100 dollars for a new one. It’s a Corsair psu, don’t they have a 2 year warranty on all their stuff right? So I should be fine? 

The only way of knowing for sure is to boot up your system with a different PSU. If it works fine, then your current PSU is busted. Unfortunately, there isn't really any other way. You most likely will be able to claim warranty however, I'm not certain on how their warranty conditions work.