Black screen in BIOS after deleting Hackintosh EFI Partition.

1 hour ago, The Hope said:

I know how to make a windows 10 usb drive, but to boot that window 10 installer drive, I have to boot bios and then I will be able to select my usb, but if I remove my ssd and if got success to boot to bios after removing the ssd, and then booting windows 10 usb, how I will install the windows 10 on my ssd when it’s not attached? That’s what am saying

5 hours ago, The Hope said:

He literally explained how he solved it and what the problem was.

The problem is that the operating system or something on the drive where it is installed on can prevent you from using the BIOS if something is incorrectly configured. If you remove the HDD/SSD on which your system is installed, you will get back into your BIOS.

What you can also do is install MX Linux or Fedora on the HDD/SSD where your operating system is currently installed. Then you will also be able to use your BIOS normally, and have a fully functional operating system. 

I suspect that you can also just reinstall a legal version of Windows to solve the problem.

So, I removed my laptops ssd and when I tried to boot the bios by pressing F2 key, i still get black screen instead of bios settings, so i replugged my ssd and removed hdd, still no luck, same black screen, pls reply

On 11/3/2022 at 7:13 PM, cs59 said:

So, I removed my laptops ssd and when I tried to boot the bios by pressing F2 key, i still get black screen instead of bios settings, so i replugged my ssd and removed hdd, still no luck, same black screen, pls reply

Many motherboards, such as old motherboards from MSI, have a key that you can press where you can select which disk you want to boot, without actually going into the BIOS settings. For example, on old MSI motherboards, that key is often F8. But the key you have to press for this is highly dependent on manufacturer and model.

OS: FreeBSD 13.3  WM: bspwm  Hardware: Intel 12600KF -- Kingston dual-channel CL36 @6200 -- Sapphire RX 7600 -- BIOSTAR B760MZ-E PRO -- Antec P6 -- Xilence XP550 -- ARCTIC i35 -- EVO 850 500GB

3 hours ago, The Hope said:

Many motherboards, such as old motherboards from MSI, have a key that you can press where you can select which disk you want to boot, without actually going into the BIOS settings. For example, on old MSI motherboards, that key is often F8. But the key you have to press for this is highly dependent on manufacturer and model.

Yes, I was able to get into the boot menu screen by pressing ESC key, I will try fresh reinstalling the windows again and if that doesn’t work then I will try to clear the NVRAM