Who still has an xbox 360

G O D Z I L L A
1 minute ago, G O D Z I L L A said:

who is a poor gamer here that cant afford to upgrade to  xbox one or ps4

my xbox360 is always there for me, never needs an update or runs out of hard drive space 💖

i have an xbox 360. 4 xbox 360s and one slim i believe. i mean they are in my store i dont use them but

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

i love the xbox 360. the kinect is great for when my friends are over. great for gatherings and parties too ^_^ 

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

I’ve got a 360 in my store that only does Netflix and Hulu. Been using it for years 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

I still have mine and it is not because i am poor.

SLAMD-XT  Ryzen 2600X 4.125ghz 1.26v~Gigabyte B450 Aorus ELITE~16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz C15~Arcting Cooling Freezer 34 Esports Duo~Gigabyte Aorus RX 5700-XT~CIT chassis~120GB PNY SSD~WD BLUE 3D NAND 1TB SSD M.2~Phobya 120mm G.Silent's~SuperFlower Leadex III GOLD~Razer Basilisk~RedDragon Kumura

I have a 120GB Elite with a disc drive that doesn’t open correctly and a 4GB matte black Slim with a 500GB hard drive for a lot of the Xbox 360 games I loved and still love to play. I could get an Xbox One X if I really felt the need for it but I don’t care enough about it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Eleven and a half years later, yes, still have mine. Plugged in and ready to go. 360 apps need more love, but otherwise the platform is still great. Thanks to GwG it keeps getting better (since you get to keep the games without active sub). Guide (in-game system menu) was perfection (and now that Xbone no longer has Snap, 360 gets additional points).

I have my original phat, a replacement twin, and an S just in case. My daily has an upgraded 500GB drive that frankly sounds like it's dying. Once it dies I'll replace it with an original 60GB drive for BC (I did a bad job upgrading the drive) and just get a bigger external drive (I currently have 1TB, I think I want 3TB just so I never need to think about space again).

...I mostly play Minecraft. 4J did amazing work, and I want those achievements.

I got mine when I was 5. Now I'm 12 and I'm still using it to play Halo and Minecraft with my friends. (well not anymore, because corona)

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

Yes, I still have mine. It's a black Elite that came with the 120GB hard drive but I later upgraded to a 320GB using the WD firmware flash method. It still works except the DVD drive can be a bit sticky sometimes so you have to push down a bit when you open it. I've been meaning to fix it properly. 

I don't use it very often though since so many 360 games work on the One. I really only use it for games that don't work through backwards compatibility. It still sits hooked up to my main setup though.

I have so many great memories with it. I couldn't bare to part with it.