New to pc but want a high end gaming pc

I have picked some parts that I think will be be good for 1440p which is what u would like to play at.  I am open to any suggestions on parts that should or could be changed for cheaper or better performance.  I want this pc to last for as long as possible so that I won’t have to spend more in say a year. 
thanks in advance.

i plan on playing rdr2, ark, r6, wreckfest, modern warfare, and some new games when they come out.

The parts:

Ryzen 9 3900x, asus tuf x-570 plus WiFi, asus tuf gt501, kraken x72, Corsair rm750x, Oloy Warhawk 32gb at 3600mhz, asus rog strix 2080ti, xpg sx8200 pro 2tb, seagate barracuda 2tb(just in case), and for the monitor the Acer predator xb27hu

12 minutes ago, Bullewoldt628 said:

I have picked some parts that I think will be be good for 1440p which is what u would like to play at.  I am open to any suggestions on parts that should or could be changed for cheaper or better performance.  I want this pc to last for as long as possible so that I won’t have to spend more in say a year. 
thanks in advance.

i plan on playing rdr2, ark, r6, wreckfest, modern warfare, and some new games when they come out.

The parts:

Ryzen 9 3900x, asus tuf x-570 plus WiFi, asus tuf gt501, kraken x72, Corsair rm750x, Oloy Warhawk 32gb at 3600mhz, asus rog strix 2080ti, xpg sx8200 pro 2tb, seagate barracuda 2tb(just in case), and for the monitor the Acer predator xb27hu

An r9 is overkill for just gaming, an Ryzen 7 3700X is more than enough. You won’t see a noticeable performance difference. Also 32gb is also overkill for gaming, 16gb is enough. Otherwise the build looks good.

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

4 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

An r9 is overkill for just gaming, an Ryzen 7 3700X is more than enough. You won’t see a noticeable performance difference. Also 32gb is also overkill for gaming, 16gb is enough. Otherwise the build looks good.

I was going with that just so that in hopes that it last longer

but if u think I should change it do u have any other suggestions along with it

25 minutes ago, Bullewoldt628 said:

I was going with that just so that in hopes that it last longer

but if u think I should change it do u have any other suggestions along with it

Everything becomes outdated eventually. If you don’t need the extra 4 cores, 8 threads then you’re better of with a 3700X. The time difference from when the Ryzen 7 will becomes outdated and the Ryzen 9 most likely will be less than a year. Is it really worth the extra $200? The ram can be upgraded easily at any time, is it worth spending an extra $100 for ram you may not need for years?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

Ok thank you for the responses if u have anything else let me know and I will look into the ryzen 7 3700x and less ram

I have a question do u think I should change the mobo and cpu and go for a i9-9900kf or just k or keep it with a ryzen cpu