Most powerful single slot GPU on the market

Sugarboby01

you willing to do water cooling

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

9 minutes ago, Sugarboby01 said:

Hello,

I am looking for the most powerful single slot graphic card aircooled on the market today.

I read an article one year ago about a Colorful Single-slot Geforce GTX 1660 Ti.

Is the card available and where ?

Thank you very much for your input!

what even is a single slot?

7 minutes ago, Sugarboby01 said:

Here's a list of retailers that stock Colorful GPUs: https://en.colorful.cn/server.aspx?classid=266

It's very hard to find Colorful in Western retailers.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Watercooled Titan RTX?

Okay he specified aircooled, but... 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I am well aware of the Galax Katana, thank you, but it is an aging GPU and I would prefer a brand new one.

And people are asking to much money for it on second-hand.

I need a single slot GPU because I have a small form factor case and  one slot on the two is already  taken by a PCIe SSD.

Concerning a watercooled GPU, I am also aware of the Zotac RTX 2080 ti articstorm.

As I said, I have a small case.

I want my case to be as silent as possible so, no pump noise.

6 minutes ago, Sugarboby01 said:

As I said, I have a small case.

I want my case to be as silent as possible so, no pump noise

Watercooled system will be much quieter than running some card single slot, which most likely will be louder anyway cos of the restricted heatsink etc.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

And sorry to say that a watercooled Titan RTX would still take two slots... but thanks

Unfortunately these single slot cards are almost always exclusive to the Asian markets for some reason. In the states, single slot is relegated to the likes of the GT 1030.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

27 minutes ago, Ulol60 said:

what even is a single slot?

1134_single-slot-vs-dual-slot-gpus.jpg

Left: Single-Slot Graphics Card. Right: Dual-Slot Graphics Card.

Slots refers to the PCIe slots on the case.

Source/Creditwhat is a gpu dual slot? answered by Princess Luna (The thread was super old, I didn't want to necro-quote. Sorry if I did a bad. 😣)

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

on idle, which is 95% of the time for me, I still think an aircooled system is quieter.

But  were I a hardcore gamer, I would buy a bigger tower and a watercooled system.

But thanks.

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

1134_single-slot-vs-dual-slot-gpus.jpg

Left: Single-Slot Graphics Card. Right: Dual-Slot Graphics Card.

Slots refers to the PCIe slots on the case.

Source/Creditwhat is a gpu dual slot? answered by Princess Luna (The thread was super old, I didn't want to necro-quote. Sorry if I did a bad. 😣)

Why do you want only 1? Does it make a different in gaming, coding or something else? Or is it just cheaper. 

1 minute ago, Ulol60 said:

Why do you want only 1? Does it make a different in gaming, coding or something else? Or is it just cheaper. 

A lot of cases only support one slot cards. I think it is a major issue for example with some of the old BTX Dell's.

19 minutes ago, Ulol60 said:

He already answered he needed another card in the only other slot in his case.

But yeah, powerful single slot aircooled will be LOUD. Even at idle.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2020 at 10:53 PM, Sugarboby01 said:

Hello,

I am looking for the most powerful single slot graphic card aircooled on the market today.

I read an article one year ago about a Colorful Single-slot Geforce GTX 1660 Ti.

RTX A4000 is the fastest single slot gpu. 

On 4/2/2020 at 10:53 PM, Sugarboby01 said:

Hello,

Rtx A4000 is the fastest single slot GPU