Rando TV box OS installation?

So I've got this Xstreamz TV box that has the cludgiest OS I've seen in my life, and I am attempting to put a stock Android OS on it. My luck is that there is no official page for this device, and the tools I've tried simply wont flash despite recognizing the thing. I was wondering if anyone else has done this, or if anyone has ideas? Im aiming for LineageOS if at all possible. 4x USB and standard Ethernet/HDMI on the back.

Thanks friendos!

photo_2020-04-01_21-16-29 (2).jpg

photo_2020-04-01_21-16-29.jpg

photo_2020-04-01_21-20-55.jpg

4 minutes ago, DragonboyStudios said:

My luck is that there is no official page for this device, and the tools I've tried simply wont flash despite recognizing the thing. I was wondering if anyone else has done this, or if anyone has ideas? Im aiming for LineageOS if at all possible.

These devices are not PCs, you can't just flash some random ROM on them and expect it to work. You need a ROM that's specifically for that device. Alas, LineageOS does not support that device, so you would either have to customize the LineageOS source-code yourself, add in any missing drivers and configure the settings accordingly and then compile LineageOS yourself, or find some other suitable ROM.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Well I know that it's not a PC. I'm not a dunce. That's why I asked. I was wondering if anyone else found a workaround to improve the UI o fthis device, because it's incredibly laggy due to all the overly customized UI. And the UI doesn't even offer any useful function. It's just 'Unique' and Cludgy.