Lian-Li Uni-fan New release window

Heya guys,

Not sure if anyone was waiting for it, but the last time I heard, Lian-Li's new Unifan design was supposed to come out "Q2 2020." That was last reported in CES this january before COVID really took off over at their factory area. So I though, hey, why not send a message and see if they would tell me either an updated release window or maybe even a date. You can read the correspondence below, but spoiler alert, they said release window is now Q3 2020 and that they were at 100% at the factories.

Message sent to them

Hello,

I have searched online about any information regarding the release date of your uni-fan concept last shown at CES 2020, and the last information heard was Q2 of 2020. Now that we are entering Q2, considering the increased impact of COVID-19 to most factories and distribution, is that still so? Also, if you are able to share at this time, a more narrow release window?

Thank you kindly for your time and any information you are able to share.

Sincerely,

*REDACTED*

----------

Reply back from them

Hello *REDACTED*,

Uni-fan is the new product that will be launched in Q3 J

Our factory in China affected by COVID-19 in Feb.

But we already back to work with 100% capacity in the middle of March J

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sandy Chen

TEL: *REDACTED*

FAX: *REDACTED*

www.lian-li.com

-Moved to Air Cooling-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25