Switched from Intel to AMD CPU, generally safe to uninstall anything that says "Intel"?

It feels strange to buy a 4.0/4.4 GHz CPU in 2013 and then buy a 3.8/4.6 GHz CPU 7 years later, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of opening up task manager and seeing 24 threads chugging away. Anyways, like the title says I swapped from team blue to team red. Is it safe for me to uninstall anything I see that says "Intel" on it? Just looking in the uninstall a program menu alone I see all the programs in the attached image. So Intel Rapid Storage Technology for example, would I still get any benefit from that while running an AMD CPU? Are any of these programs worth keeping? Or will any of them cause issues if I uninstall them? I assume I might have to install a new driver if I ax the USB 3.0 controller driver, but will I automatically be prompted to do so? 

Sorry for the potentially stupid questions, I just want to be really safe before I start nuking stuff. Like a ton of other people this is the first time I've gone AMD and it feels strange. Thanks in advance.

intel.PNG

I'm not maybe the best person to answer specifically what you can and cant uninstall.

However I have always done a clean install of windows after a major hardware change.

Your AMD-based mainboard probably still has some Intel tech on it, like networking etc. So removing that would not be a good idea(tm)

Likewise, if you use any of the services the Intel programs offer, removing it would loose you your access to those services. So as stated before, a fresh install would probably be the quickest and safest way to get rid of unwanted tools and programs, especially on Win-OS.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Do a clean OS install - it's HIGHLY recommended when changing platforms cause your registry and firmware are currently a massive mess.

18 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Do a clean OS install - it's HIGHLY recommended when changing platforms cause your registry and firmware are currently a massive mess.

also remember to get all drivers and software/bios/whatever updates for your mobo

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

OK so it seems reinstalling windows is the clear answer, but now I can't find where I do that. I had issues with my copy of windows thinking it was pirated after making the switch, and of course only remembered the video of Linus discussing this very thing (I think the video was called something like "why do I pirate windows") after I had already done it. In that menu there was a "reinstall windows" button, but now I can't find it again. Anyone know where to look? Thanks for the tips.

Bump. I'm sure I can find the answer via google but I figured you guys would know the easiest / most convenient way.