Z9PE-D16-10G/DUAL won't turn on

I'm in the midst of building a new server for my house and I've hit a snag with my Z9PE-D16-10G/DUAL, where the onboard stand-by power LED is on, but when I press the power button, nothing turns on, no fans, no LEDs, no beeps, nothing. This seems like such a small problem but I have tried resetting the board using the CLRTC1 Jumper, taken the CMOS battery out for 10+ minutes, and verified that every jumper is in it's default position. I've assembled it with one 2603 v1, 32GB (4x8GB) of Samsung M393B1K7BH1-CF8Q4, not on the supported memory list, but nothing that really sticks out to me as to why it shouldn't at least POST. No boot drive at this point, tried with multiple GPUs and iGPU. One potential issue is that I used a power cable from my RM750X, when I'm using an RM1000, but I verified on Corsair's site that both PSUs use a type 4 EPS connector on the PSU side.

Try booting with 8Gbs of RAM?

My old Alienware X51 R2 Freaked out when I put 32GB of RAM in it and wouldn’t turn on.

Turns out the Mobo on it only supported 16 but if put 16gb at first then another 16 go last it works.

3 minutes ago, Alienware 15 R2 said:

Try booting with 8Gbs of RAM?

My old Alienware X51 R2 Freaked out when I put 32GB of RAM in it and wouldn’t turn on.

Turns out the Mobo on it only supported 16 but if put 16gb at first then another 16 go last it works.

Unfortunately not the solution, attempted, but it just doesn't turn on still.
It's not an issue of not POSTing, it's that it legitimately just doesn't turn on, I took the 12 pin out of the board to see if it even turns on the PSU fan, and it does, even turns on the CPU fan, but it won't work with the 12 pin in.

First thing you should check the voltage coming from the PSU unit to see if it's sending the correct current.

Have you added each component wattage usage against The PSU you have. I recommend to use up to 80% capacity.

I would recommend that you try each RAM stick Individually one at time, then try reseating the GPU and replacing if possible to see if that is the issue 

After that I recommend to test out each part individually like the psu. Last resort would to test out the mother board.

Try this site

https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator

Or you can research the parts you have to see how much wattage you are using for each.

Edited by UNIVERSAL.IT

6 minutes ago, UNIVERSAL.IT said:

First thing you should check the voltage coming from the PSU unit to see if it's sending the correct current.

Unfortunately, no access to a multimeter right now, will try to get one tomorrow potentially.

Have you added each component wattage usage against The PSU you have. I recommend to use up to 80% capacity.

The PSU is an RM1000, everything I've used so far is well within it's capabilities.

I would recommend that you try each RAM stick Individually one at time, then try reseating the GPU and replacing if possible to see if that is the issue 

Have already tried all of these fixes

8 minutes ago, UNIVERSAL.IT said:

After that I recommend to test out each part individually like the psu. Last resort would to test out the mother board.

The issue is already known to be with either the PSU or the motherboard, I'm looking for a little more specific insight, as ASUS WS boards are a different story than their regular consumer equipment.

It might be the Motherboard as all other parts work.

Hopefully you can find a cheap and reliable replacement.