More proof pewdiepie is a massive racist

In his last video he complained about mass immigration which is the biggest dog whistle to bigger racists imaginable. He's complaining about refugees coming to sweden even though they've arrived knowing swedish and are making efforts to integrate etc. In the past he has used racial slurs against black people and paid foreign people(ignorant of the english language) to hold up a sign saying "gas the jews". All of this is insanely damning and linustechtips should have known better before building a pc for him.

Here's a few videos that really eloquently outlines pewdiepies racism.

i mean.

there are a lot of immigrants in sweden that are causing problems.

In denmark there are areas of a town called Odense that the firemen can't even drive into with their sirens on otherwise they will get attacked,

99% of the immigrants are good people and are trying their best to integrate themselves into the new culture but the bad 1% scream louder than the good 99%, which is sad since it makes people generalise 99% of the good ones with the 1% of idiots.

I don't think he meant it to "whistle" to racists and such since he's had his fair share of unfortunate events before.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

• No trolling or flame-bait.
    • This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and political or religious debates.

Topic locked.

HTTP/2 203