Dropped computer, still works fine but it boots weird. Should I be worried?.

Gileotine

Evening folks.

I had a PC on a dolly since we're all working from home, and it slipped and hit the ground. The thumb screws on one corner are bent and a thumbscrew holding the PSU on is also bent. Otherwise, superficial damage. 

The computer boots weirdly. It starts up for a second, turns off, then turns back on fine. Because of permissions, I have to hard shut down the computer and unplug it from the wall each night.

The computer works fine though, nothing is wrong once it boots. Should I be concerned?

If the case is the only thing that got damaged, its fine. Did the internals suffer any kind of damage? Such as the gpu, psu, motherboard(especially if the cooler was really heavy or is a really big tower) cracking, breaking off or bending? If not, it might be just fine. Though , dont take my word for it as something might actually got damaged. If its booting like that, it might be the psu. Though i cant say surely as i cant see the actual pc.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Cooler is not overly heavy and not a water cooler. I fear damage to the PSU only because it hit that corner and bent the thumbscrews . I also hear something like a breaker flipping when the computer turns on or restarts.

When I first booted it up at home it said I needed to boot through the bios. After that it's been doing the restart thing 

Well mates I am now understandably concerned. I'll just fess up about the damage