Can i connect my whole pc setup to a power strip? and still have it wrking perfectly fine??

i have a bugdet pc having a vs450 power supply. im thinking of changing my setup. and i dont have many power outlets(probably just 1) and was wondering if i could connect my pc and its peripherals to a power strip and call it a day?

Why not?

My whole desk runs via one outlet. And one circuit can take at least ~1600W in America or ~3200W in most of europe so....

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

The power draw shouldn't exceed whatever the socket and power strip are rated for. Otherwise, as long as the power in your home is stable, it should be fine. I've run my PC, monitor and laptop from the same power strip for years.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

4 minutes ago, p1GE0N said:

i have a bugdet pc having a vs450 power supply. im thinking of changing my setup. and i dont have many power outlets(probably just 1) and was wondering if i could connect my pc and its peripherals to a power strip and call it a day?

Yes, as long as the strip itself isn't connected to another strip with devices connected to it as well, in which case you might overload the previous strip.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.