Call of duty Warzone Error

Mando772004

So i just download cod warzone and it launches and everything seems fine until i choose play training it says loading assets and freezes then crashes giving me an error saying "content package no longer available". Ive been trying to fix this for 12 hours and ive literally tried everything i can think of except reinstalling which im not planning to do. I scanned and repaired i made sure my files were the same as my friends' i tried using d3d11 command line argument and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions please other than reinstalling. Also i cant hear ingame audio when im in settings for example but i can hear the intro when u launch the game. I also tried the game's safe mode and it just changed the settings and didn work. I really need help with this.

Specs:GTX 1660 TI  16GB RAM DDR4 3000MHZ RYZEN 5 3600. Also my folder size is 77.2gb if that helps. Thank you!

Maybe try copying the game files from your friend's PC to yours if you still refuse to reinstall.

Just now, ShadySocks said:

Maybe try copying the game files from your friend's PC to yours if you still refuse to reinstall.

My friend is nowhere near me he just screen shared me his files.

4 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

Did you try this?Untitled.thumb.png.9bcacc376f1f79e66e9d4912b013f36d.png

yes i did multiple times and still doesnt work

2 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

Are u low on disk space?

i have like 140gb left

image.png.93f1fdc6d2047ec9d73d916af4c82395.pngI'm also having trouble running warzone, hopefully it will be fixed soon

I ran in safe mode to fix that error, but ran into another one in game. It looks like warzone is just in a broken state right now as I was playing a few days ago with no issue

Just now, ShadySocks said:

I ran in safe mode to fix that error, but ran into another one in game. It looks like warzone is just in a broken state right now as I was playing a few days ago with no issue

im so pissed that i downloaded all that for nothing

• 5 months later...

Did you find any solution? I have the same status as you exactly but different CPU and 100GB folder.
Please tell me if you had found anything rather than reinstall. (cuz am Egyptian too :)  )

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Higazy said:

Did you find any solution? I have the same status as you exactly but different CPU and 100GB folder.
Please tell me if you had found anything rather than reinstall. (cuz am Egyptian too :)  )

Thanks

yes i did. put the game on an ssd if it doesnt work reinstall windows if this also doesnt work try reinstalling game

1 minute ago, InfernalClaw said:

yes i did. put the game on an ssd if it doesnt work reinstall windows if this also doesnt work try reinstalling game

Thank you for the fast response.