Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very bad performance on rx570

I built this PC over a year ago but since i usually only play league of legends, performance was never an issue until today when i tried to play battlefield 1. The game is unplayable even on the lowest settings. Could it be a bottle neck issue? my CPU usage when playing battlefield 1 is 100% while my GPU usage is barely 50%. My old acer nitro 5 can play this game better and it only has  a gtx 1050.

 

My specs are :

 

CPU - Ryzen 2200g

GPU - rx570 4GB

SSD - 256gb Western digital (boot drive)

HDD - 1TB western digital (my games are installed here)

RAM - Hyper FuryX 8GB

Mobo - Asrock A320M-HDV

Link to post
Share on other sites

it's possible but i don't think it would be as much of a "bottleneck".

are you missing some drivers or are there any background applications running?

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flashiling said:

it's possible but i don't think it would be as much of a "bottleneck".

are you missing some drivers or are there any background applications running?

not really, only spotify and razer synapse. I tested it with another game, Sekiro shadow dies twice and same issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deadxsensei said:

I built this PC over a year ago but since i usually only play league of legends, performance was never an issue until today when i tried to play battlefield 1. The game is unplayable even on the lowest settings. Could it be a bottle neck issue? my CPU usage when playing battlefield 1 is 100% while my GPU usage is barely 50%. My old acer nitro 5 can play this game better and it only has  a gtx 1050.

 

My specs are :

 

CPU - Ryzen 2200g

GPU - rx570 4GB

SSD - 256gb Western digital (boot drive)

HDD - 1TB western digital (my games are installed here)

RAM - Hyper FuryX 8GB

Mobo - Asrock A320M-HDV

This could be bottlenecked as it's an r3. It could also be using the igpu, make sure your plugged into the GPU not mobo. As always make sure drivers are up to date

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, piratemonkey said:

This could be bottlenecked as it's an r3. It could also be using the igpu, make sure your plugged into the GPU not mobo. As always make sure drivers are up to date

I'm pretty sure i'm plugged in the GPU and not the mobo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, deadxsensei said:

I'm pretty sure i'm plugged in the GPU and not the mobo.

As long as your not plugged into the HDMI or DP port surrounded by usb ports your fine. It's either a driver issue or a bottleneck

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×