Unreliable Gaming PC Build

While eating cinnamon rolls yesterday and riding the media roller coaster, I realized I was falling under a trance. I needed to find something productive to do with my time. I started this PC mod last October for AMD to use in a giveaway to promote the game. The mod was shelved after my online store got hacked. (everything gone) I explained to AMD that getting my website back online was a bigger priority and they understood. 

So here we are today, in quarantine. Let's get this Outer Worlds PC finished. 

To everyone else here, Enjoy your time with family. Be smart and refrain yourself from going anywhere if not needed. The best thing to do is just accept it and if you get it, do the best you can. This is all we can do. Neighbors, friends helping neighbors, friends during this time is key to a good outcome. Eat well, vitamins and exercise are important. Change / clean your house air filters. Keep kitchen counters, bathrooms clean. My project builds for events this summer are cancelled. Not having these to keep me occupied was leading to consumption of media and snacks. Wake up and take control of your life. Go on a walk or listen to music. Distract yourself with productive things around the house. Prepare the best you can and take the time to enjoy time home with your family. We will overcome this as we always do. I wish the best for everyone around the globe during this pandemic.

Alright, get on with it! 

outer-worlds-game-giveaway-gaming-pc-cas

Here is the list of PC hardware that will be featured in The Outer Worlds Custom AMD Gaming PC Case Mod by Mnpctech

Ryzen™ 7 Processors | AMD 3800 X

AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics Card 

Silverstone LD03 ITX PC Case.

Silverstone TD03-RGB CPU Cooler. 

Plextor m9peg Series NVMe Connection M. 2 2280 Internal SSD GB with Heat Sink Model 512 Inches PX-512M9PEG. 

Silverstone Technology 600W SFX Form Factor 80 PLUS GOLD PSU. 

G.Skill 16GB DDR4 Trident Z Royal Silver 3200Mhz PC4-25600 CL16 1.35V Dual Channel Kit (2x8GB). 

silverstone-LD03-one_large.jpg?v=1584547

silverstone-LD03-two_large.jpg?v=1584547

Mosquito and I did a review and individual builds with the Silverstone LD03 case last year.

outer-workds-unreliable-spaceship-mnpcte

The build is named after the Unreliable Spaceship. It plays a large role in the Outer Worlds game, so I had to have it incorporated into the build in some manner. 

outer-worlds-computer-pc-case-mod-unreli

This is the concept drawing. There will be some changes and details updated in the final version. Somebody said it looked like a Coffee Machine, and it sorta does.

I'm imagining what "Spacer's Choice" Coffee would taste like? 

17 years of helping you void your warranty

6 minutes ago, Mnpctech said:

Silverstone LD03 ITX PC Case.

If there's one thing I like, it's a good Silverstone mini ITX case

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad