PS5 specs being released tomorrow!!!

Stu_Bear

-Moved to Console Gaming-

Your post does not comply with Tech News Formatting Guidelines

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Great timing, Sony lol

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

Time to get a Ryzen CPU guys, since the games will be optimized for Ryzen in the next 5-7 years. 

32 minutes ago, Stu_Bear said:

Personally I'm preparing myself to be disappointed.

Why? This is a real leap forward in therm of raw power for consoles. If they sell the consoles for around 600$ they will be way cheaper then a equivalent PC. 

1 hour ago, Viper9 said:

Why? This is a real leap forward in therm of raw power for consoles. If they sell the consoles for around 600$ they will be way cheaper then a equivalent PC. 

What I mean is I don't think the PS5 will have the grunt of the other new console.  That other console is huge in terms of power...never mind what it would look like in a custom maple wood case sitting on my mantle ;)  

• 2 weeks later...