How to adapt proprietary Optiplex Motherboard connectors to 3rd party case?

A few weeks ago I purchased a Dell Optiplex 7010 with a Core i5-3570, 8GB of RAM, and a 240GB SSD with the intent of flipping the system as a basic gaming PC after adding a low-power GPU. What I didn't know is that Optiplexes use an absolute ton of proprietary connectors for their motherboards and I'm basically at a standstill. I cannot plug in any of my front panel connectors at all as the pinouts are completely different.

Is there any type of adapter I can purchase online to fix this? A quick Google search didn't return many promising results and I was hoping someone would have an answer.

I saw a guide on this forum a while back regarding the pinouts of the Optiplex motherboard front panel connectors, but I have exactly 0 knowledge of soldering, no equipment whatsoever, and I'm not starting now on a system that I'm intending to sell to somebody.

I've attached pictures for you guys to take a look. The one picture has the plastic housing for the power switch pulled off with the power switch plugged in, as I have heard that after bridging the exposed connectors (which I will do) there should not be any issue.

EDIT: Pictures would not attach, I've included links to the pictures instead.

Front Panel Connectors:

http://prntscr.com/rhjcnh

Power Button Connector:

http://prntscr.com/rhjcxw

I'm currently working on a similar issue, but a different model, on a computer I plan to give to a relative. This frustrating activity has made me remember a bit of advice from a little while ago- "when you are making a product plan on making a prototype you cant sell to anyone, because you are going to end up making one anyway. " Your best bet is to use this as a learning tool then harvest what you can from it for your next one. 

2 minutes ago, Oathkeeperspath said:

I'm currently working on a similar issue, but a different model, on a computer I plan to give to a relative. This frustrating activity has made me remember a bit of advice from a little while ago- "when you are making a product plan on making a prototype you cant sell to anyone, because you are going to end up making one anyway. " Your best bet is to use this as a learning tool then harvest what you can from it for your next one. 

I'm honestly considering just searching for a really cheap LGA 1155 motherboard and pulling the CPU and cooler out, as that'd be way easier to do.

Just now, StrikerX1360 said:

I'm honestly considering just searching for a really cheap LGA 1155 motherboard and pulling the CPU and cooler out, as that'd be way easier to do.

You might be right there. Though You might be able to find the diagram on line of the plug and connectors if you decide to tough it through the homemade adapter process. I'm going to go the jank route and just put two PSUs in the doner case, they know the kind of jank life I'm about,lol. I'm trying really hard to use spare parts from broken rigs as its a pro-bono project.

1 minute ago, madaaron said:

https://www.amazon.com/Eyeboot-8-Pin-Supply-Adapter-Motherboards/dp/B01A210HKO

There are multiple adapters for the 8 pin power supply connector

That's not what I need. The motherboard has a standard 24-pin connector which I just plugged right into from the PSU. It's the power switch, front panel audio, power LED and HDD LED connectors that are proprietary on the motherboard.

Just now, StrikerX1360 said:

That's not what I need. The motherboard has a standard 24-pin connector which I just plugged right into from the PSU. It's the power switch, front panel audio, power LED and HDD LED connectors that are proprietary on the motherboard.

Yes i was about to delete m y post as I realized that isnt what you need, appologies

53 minutes ago, StrikerX1360 said:

A few weeks ago I purchased a Dell Optiplex 7010 with a Core i5-3570, 8GB of RAM, and a 240GB SSD with the intent of flipping the system as a basic gaming PC after adding a low-power GPU. What I didn't know is that Optiplexes use an absolute ton of proprietary connectors for their motherboards and I'm basically at a standstill. I cannot plug in any of my front panel connectors at all as the pinouts are completely different.

Is there any type of adapter I can purchase online to fix this? A quick Google search didn't return many promising results and I was hoping someone would have an answer.

I saw a guide on this forum a while back regarding the pinouts of the Optiplex motherboard front panel connectors, but I have exactly 0 knowledge of soldering, no equipment whatsoever, and I'm not starting now on a system that I'm intending to sell to somebody.

I've attached pictures for you guys to take a look. The one picture has the plastic housing for the power switch pulled off with the power switch plugged in, as I have heard that after bridging the exposed connectors (which I will do) there should not be any issue.

EDIT: Pictures would not attach, I've included links to the pictures instead.

Front Panel Connectors:

http://prntscr.com/rhjcnh

Power Button Connector:

http://prntscr.com/rhjcxw

https://www.amazon.com/4C7PH-Optiplex-Desktop-Front-Panel/dp/B00O2D5F9M

Found this, might be able to swap the panel in your new case with this ones parts. Would be a pain, but maybe doable.

2 minutes ago, Oathkeeperspath said:

https://www.amazon.com/4C7PH-Optiplex-Desktop-Front-Panel/dp/B00O2D5F9M

Found this, might be able to swap the panel in your new case with this ones parts. Would be a pain, but maybe doable.

Yeah, that might be a tad hard to do because the case I'm working with is the Q300L which has it's I/O mounted on the side.

I had the same problem 2 years ago and looked for a while for an adapter but didn't find anything.  We ended up cutting and soldering the power button and the hdd led and left the other things unplugged, so no front usb and audio.  That sucked but I was able to use the pc for a while.  The easiest way to go would be to find another motherboard like you said.  If you are able to find another workstation one look for a lenovo m91 which are pretty standard but be careful about gpu support.  I had a lenovo and my rx470 didn't work on it and that's why I got the dell without knowing about those proprietary connectors.  Gaming motherboard were way too expensive for my taste 2 years ago.  Sorry if I can't be of more help

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD