Borderlands 3 is now on steam! $30 now through March 20th

TVwazhere

Rejoice all ye who've waited for April 2020 for Borderlands 3, for Christmas has come early!

header.jpg?t=1584110961

https://store.steampowered.com/app/397540/Borderlands_3/

($30 base game, $40 Deluxe, $50 Super Deluxe [includes season pass, normally $39.99 by itself])

And yes, for your friends who bought it on Epic Games, there's cross platform compatibility!

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-03-05-borderlands-3-steam-faq/

Spoiler

Borderlands 3 supports PC Cross-Play between Steam and the Epic Games Store with the power of SHiFT Matchmaking. When launching Borderlands 3 for the first time on Steam, and on Epic after installing a new patch, you'll be greeted by a "PC Cross-Play" screen and the option to enable or disable this feature. A pre-existing SHiFT account is not required to participate in Cross-Play.

And if for whatever reason you want to get the steam version and play on that instead:

Will I be able to transfer my save files between the Steam and Epic Games Store versions of Borderlands 3?

Yes! Your save data can be transferred between the Steam and Epic PC platforms, but you will have to move your save files manually. By doing so, you run the risk of potentially losing your save files, so we strongly recommend that you make a backup copy of your save games before you attempt any manual transfer of saves.

Please consult this 2K Support article for a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your Borderlands 3 PC save files between Steam and Epic.

I cant wait to get home and install this! Patience pays off!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Oh cool, perfect time to release, when everyone is stuck indoor for the next little while most of everywhere.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I've had a blast with this since late October. Well worth it for the price and it's got new features and DLC coming up soon.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

I got it free via the epic games store because I bought an RX580 that came with it. Funny enough, the card can barely handle it.

Anyway, I'm glad it came out on Steam, and for a cheaper price

Will probably wait a few months down the line for a sale on the super deluxe.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

I'll still pass on it to not support shitty business practices.

Make no mistake they are doing this most likely because their sales have tapered off from the Epic Game store finally...

Just now, imreloadin said:

I'll still pass on it to not support shitty business practices.

Make no mistake they are doing this most likely because their sales have tapered off from the Epic Game store finally...

No, pretty sure they said at launch it would be exclusive to the EGS for 6 months. Yee just checked, they said it was gonna be EGS only till about April. Which is next month, so we're actually getting it early lol. Snippet from Forbes in April last year:

1925660249_ScreenShot2020-03-13at1_32_02PM.thumb.png.a6accb796a0d0b0c8b5490ba49ab0f76.png

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

2 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

........... You do know they announced that it would still come out April 2020 last year when they first announced it right? This was the plan all along.

It may be a shitty business practice to offer exclusives for a lengthy period of time, but there's almost no evidence to suggest it's being released because of declining sales on the Epic store.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Jesus Christ, the game is expensive! I mean, it's already a year old and all and they're asking this much for it?!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Jesus Christ, the game is expensive! I mean, it's already a year old and all and they're asking this much for it?!

Technically six months 

image.png.292dfe43d9915ad76196550fd6703ab5.png