LTT Folding Team's Emergency Response to Covid-19

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

This event has ended and I recommend you guys head over to the Folding Community Board for any general folding conversation. 

1 minute ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Honestly FOLDATRON is the same, running on one slot. But they are working to get more WUs out as fast as they can!

I just need to check to make sure ITNOS isnt stuck on something or crashed. the 67k from Monday makes it seem it's not a full crash, but slots could be stuck or something. I'm just so in the habit of "setting it and forgetting it" whit this PC

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Links to my tweets to retweet: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

12 hours ago, Waikano said:

So my main desktop is up and folding, not sure how much my old beast is helping though....Core 2 Quad Q9550 with a GTX 680!! I know it's long overdue for a new one...but you know kids, life and taxes....

12 hours ago, Xaiux said:

Hey at least your heating bill should go down

Yeah, too bad I live in Florida 😉

Project 14130 tanks performance on my 2060... damn

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

ok ok.. ill join in..   i have 3 quadros running when workstation are idle, and about half my cpu's.     I think im putting out about 1.2 million per day.  Ill change my team to LTT shortly. 

My email to Jason over at EOC, worth a try right?

image.thumb.png.558f9f3a8efe65985b1baf67ed2578ad.png

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, JCBiggs said:

ok ok.. ill join in..   i have 3 quadros running when workstation are idle, and about half my cpu's.     I think im putting out about 1.2 million per day.  Ill change my team to LTT shortly. 

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for jumping in man! 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, beanhubbleday said:

I'm in, gutted that I didn't see earlier on that LTT had a team as I've been working for Spiceworks, now on LTT.

Welcome to the team! We always love a turncoat here at Team LTT!

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 Servers now folding, will remote in and bring my Linux server in tonight! Wife is gonna set both desktops to fold as well and if I can convice her to pull my gaming rig out I'll get that folding too! Heating not required anymore 😅

My Folding Stats Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! 

Aviation Engineer by day,

Game Developer by Night,

IT Engineer for a Hobby,

Husband in between!

Proud creator of EvoCore! 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retrodex.evocore&hl=en

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/evocore/id1459714064

Do I understand it correctly, after the first 10 WU with a passkey, from number 11 on it points will be 10x higher or do I get the bonus for the first 10 WUs too? First 100k points done, should be over 1 million normally.

Just now, Gummientchen said:

Reporting for duty! First time folding :)

Welcome to the team!

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

i had big issues finding / installing a driver for my quadro K1200 😞

so just running on the one 970SC at the moment. (and cpu)

Folding@Home servers trying to get WUs out be like

Image result for ww2 movie gif

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

that's a pretty interesting card. would be cool to see the PPD numbers if you ever find the correct drivers for it.

i have a quadro p2000 and a quadro m2000 in the same machine.. then i have a p4000 in my machine.. and the p4000 is killing both of those 2000s together and using less watts.   I wish I had a 5 or 6000

yeah i have had so many issues i'm hoping i can find one that works, the last one i tried stripped out the drivers for my GTX 970

1 minute ago, JCBiggs said:

i have a quadro p2000 and a quadro m2000 in the same machine.. then i have a p4000 in my machine.. and the p4000 is killing both of those 2000s together and using less watts.   I wish I had a 5 or 6000

what's the p4K doing PPD wise?

2 minutes ago, JCBiggs said:

1792 cuda cores.  not as good as some gaming cards out there but ill take it.  my whole pc with the monitors and folding is only using 218 watts. 

that's even better!

you are right that with something like a 1080Ti you could get more PPD for a simmilar (secondhand) price, tough that card alone can pull more watts than your entire rig does now.