LTT Folding Team's Emergency Response to Covid-19

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

This event has ended and I recommend you guys head over to the Folding Community Board for any general folding conversation. 

Just now, Boyce1 said:

Yeah I figured it was probably something like that.  I did get a passkey thingy.

Excellent, but yeah, probably is that since in my caso was also showing other teams in my donor page and etc. Remember to get a passkey also for your new folding name once a couple of WUs are proccesed your stat page should like like this, only one team

imagen.png.d931c1494f9f4a951adca72e95b6fab6.png

6 hours ago, leadeater said:

Yep because the tracking sheet only has one unfilled in day in it, I may be shit with dates but I can count to one :)

Edit:

image.thumb.png.8e3611cfb9a0b3f889d2d50bdb1916f6.png

Pro Tip: if you take your shoes and socks off, it's easier to count to 20

17 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

Interesting! I guess anomaly but would love to get my 5500M to work!

Have you tried bootcamp with windows?

My macbook pro 2018 15", with the560X is running arround 120k PPD.

gpu only, 

Would like to see what the next gen would yeild.

18 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

I am jealous. I won't be able to reach that for at least a month, if I were to leave my computer folding 24/7, and I CAN'T...

I can only do it because today is a national holiday... Suddenly two of our servers each with 8 Tesla V100s went out for maintenance... Folding maintenance that is! 🤣

~45.000.000 PPD

10 minutes ago, GalaxyNetworks said:

I can only do it because today is a national holiday... Suddenly two of our servers each with 8 Tesla V100s went out for maintenance... Folding maintenance that is! 🤣

So you live in Norway!!! Haha, I cracked the code!\

Edit: Or Denmark, dammit...

F@H    EOC

32 minutes ago, GalaxyNetworks said:

Only 5.000.000 points left to get the GOLD badge!!! Or should I say... 3-4 hours left to get the GOLD badge. 😁

Very nice!  I'll probably keep running all my machines to Silver and then cut back to one.  It should take me another day or so.

R5 3600, 5700 XT, AX370 K7...  and that's plenty for me.  If you ignore the masses of other parts I occasionally put together and laugh about.

5 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

Well that's hard to explain! The simple description would be illness. Unfortunately some of the medication I need has been in short supply thanks to people stockpiling and that has left me struggling for the last 5/6 days. I should get that medication in the next few days as I have been put on the priority list.

@justpoet luckily it didn't end in an ambulance ride but it was/is close.

@Macaw2000 Thanks for the offer! 

@LFreeman I am as okay as I can be with the current situation.

I am honestly really sorry! It seems like every event something happens on my end, it just never ends!

Thank you everyone for your understanding with this, but as @leadeater pointed out the data has been recorded so there is no one losing out.

And finally yes, today is the last day of the event, I'm just stupid, without checking I changed 00:00 to 23:59 but didn't change the date to cover the day before!

How are you all doing?

I am just glad you are ok. You need to look after you.

4 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Well that's hard to explain! The simple description would be illness. Unfortunately some of the medication I need has been in short supply thanks to people stockpiling and that has left me struggling for the last 5/6 days. I should get that medication in the next few days as I have been put on the priority list.

How are you all doing?

Good to see you're back!!! 

I am making it somehow, cabin fever is starting to get to me...

Really dumb that you had to be put on a list to make sure that you received the medicine you need to function, but these are strange times!

F@H    EOC

@GOTSpectrum You have nothing to apologise for mate.

You've doing an amazing job :)

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

I am honestly really sorry! It seems like every event something happens on my end, it just never ends!

Thank you everyone for your understanding with this, but as @leadeater pointed out the data has been recorded so there is no one losing out.

And finally yes, today is the last day of the event, I'm just stupid, without checking I changed 00:00 to 23:59 but didn't change the date to cover the day before!

How are you all doing?

Health is #1

Glad you are okay.

My Folding Stats

My BOINC Stats

VelosterN:

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600Mhz 32GB - Asus ROG Strix Gaming 6750 XT OC

Corsair Crystal Series 680x RGB - Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB NVMe - Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVMe - Samsung 860 Pro 256 GB 2.5" SSD X2

EVGA P2 80+ Platinum 850Watt PSU - BenQ XL2730Z 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz - be quiet! Dark Rock 4

Corsair K70 LUX - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Sennheiser HD599 - Blue Yeti Mic

Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2

BettyBoop:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X - Asus ROG Strix B450-I Gaming - Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 16GB - Asus ROG Strix Gaming 5500 XT - Fractal Design Core 500

Samsung 860 Pro 512GB Sata - EVGA 550GM 80+ Gold 550Watt SFX PSU - be quiet! Dark Rock 4

Windows 11 Professional Version 22H2

HTPC:

Intel i7 6700K - Asus Maximus Hero VIII - Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz 16GB - MSI RX480 Gaming-X 8GB - Cooler Master 932 HAF

Seagate 250GB HDD - EVGA G2 80+ Gold 650Watt PSU - Corsair H100i

Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2

Just now, jctappel67 said:

Good to see you're back!!! 

I am making it somehow, cabin fever is starting to get to me...

Really dumb that you had to be put on a list to make sure that you received the medicine you need to function, but these are strange times!

I'm on quite a few medications, and not all of them are all that common. So from my understanding most people don't take them every day like I need to, so people who take them on and off have ordered them 'Just in case' Which has overstretched the supply and lead to the shortage. So not that unlike the toilet paper situation tbf.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

How are you all doing?

Absolutely nothing to apologize for!!  Its a crazy world at the moment even more so than normal. who would have thought a month ago that toilet paper would be rationed out yet you can get all the condiments you ever need at the store..  Glad you are feeling a bit better and if I can help in any way feel free to reach out..

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

How are you all doing?

Welcome back! 

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for the struggle.

BOINC - F@H

1 minute ago, GOTSpectrum said:

I'm on quite a few medications, and not all of them are all that common. So from my understanding most people don't take them every day like I need to, so people who take them on and off have ordered them 'Just in case' Which has overstretched the supply and lead to the shortage. So not that unlike the toilet paper situation tbf.

The key difference being there are alternatives to TP.  Not so much the meds.  Glad you're finally going to get what you need while being frustrated that panic-stockpiling is shorting people like you. My mom had a similar situation but was lucky enough to be able to 90-day her supply just before shortages hit hard.

9 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

How are you all doing?

All good here, important thing is that you get what you need asap.

Again, as said above, you have nothing to apologize for . . . sure my electric bill probably went up, but at least my rig isn't fighting with my air conditioning.

Get better soon!

4 minutes ago, Inkertus said:

but was lucky enough to be able to 90-day her supply just before shortages hit hard.

The joys of certain meds being limited to 14 day supplies as standard!

Not usually ever a problem as they know exactly how many will be ordered, then covid happens and suddenly everyone wants to stockpile. Urgh I hate people. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Well that's mean for the people who need it and don't want to go to the doctor for refills all the flippin' time.

19 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Right guys, 

So where have I been? 

How are you all doing?

Glade you are okey, hope you get your needs quick!

2 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Not usually ever a problem as they know exactly how many will be ordered, then covid happens and suddenly everyone wants to stockpile. Urgh I hate people. 

im just glad to know your vacancy wasn't directly caused by ignoring your cat...

My EOC F@H stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time F@H Production | My Boinc Stats

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Corsair CARBIDE 600C | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | Noctua NH-U14H | 1TB Toshiba SSD | EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070LHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | EVGA FTW 3070FHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 1000 Gold SSR-1000FX | 55" Samsung 120Hz 3D TV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Scooty-Puff: Alienware M15R5 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7-5800H | 64GB DDR4-3200 | PC711 & WD SN750 SE 1TB | 3070M | 240 Watt ACadapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Omicron_Persei_8: Dell G5 5511 | Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS | Intel i7-11800 | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1x512GB BC711 & 2TB Intel 660p | 3060M | 240 Watt ACadapter

- Calculon (MainTower): Fractal Design Meshify S2 White | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB | Noctua NH-D15 | 1x SN750SE | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | 2x Dell S3422DWG & Dell U2715H & Dell U2917W

- Leela:  Fractal Design Focus G Blue | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | AMD Wraith cooler | Toshiba KSG60ZMV256G | EVGA 2060 KO | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Gold SSR-650-FX | 

Pre ordered Framework 16 Batch 8 | Ryzen 7 7840HS DIY | Plan on getting the Crucial 64 or 96GB ram Depending on feedback | and a 2 or 4TB WD Black SN850x and 2TB SN770M | 180Watt ACadapter

Honorable Mentions:

- iZac (Server): Fractal Design Node 804 | Win 11 Pro | Ryzen 5700G | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | AMD Wraith Prism

5x1TB NVME | 2x2TB 7x4TB 1x 8TB SATA HDD | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM750i PSU | NO Monitor

- Fry: Dell XPS 9520 | Win 11 Pro | Intel i7-12700H | 15.6" 3840x2400 | 64 GB RAM DDR5-4800 | 2TB WD SN810 & 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 | Nvidia 3050Ti | 130Watt ACadapter

Model 3 Ryzen APU | 2TB Samsung T7

Useful stuff i may mention

F@H Babysitter | F@H in the Dark | HFM Setup