Newly Built PC Stopped POSTing After RAM OC/CMOS

Hello guys, newbie here.
I built a PC last Thursday; it worked perfectly fine for the first hour or so while I was setting up Windows/downloading apps.
After I finished downloading all the Windows updates, I decided to "OC" (D.O.C.p.) my RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V) to its advertised speed (3600mhz) as it was running at 2133.
This is where the issues started. The system no longer posted. After some research, I did a CMOS reset and it booted up normally again.
Just to make sure the issue was with the RAM settings, I tried to OC again. It failed to post, and I did another CMOS reset. It still worked perfectly fine.
This is where my memory gets to get foggy here as its been several days, but I believe when I booted up BIOS after that, one of my RAM sticks didn't show up.
So I rebooted the system, and bam, it no longer posts.
I tried CMOS after that many times (I even took the battery out overnight a couple times to make sure CMOS wasn't working, I don't know if this is an issue.)
I messed around with the RAM (put it into different slots, just one RAM at a time, etc) and nothing worked.
So I decided that the RAM must be the issue so I ordered another one pair.
I just got the new RAM today and it does not work. The system will still not post.
The only explanations I can come up with are 1. I broke the RAM slots when I was messing around with different configurations 2. the BIOS was not updated/correct (I have no way of checking this as of now) 3. the motherboard has physically broken in some way.

I have went through all the steps outlined for posting about a no POST except for the beep speaker as my mobo doesn't have one, but it's coming in tomorrow so I can test then.
When I turn on the machine right now, everything seems to be working. All the fans are turning (except one, but this is because I initially put it into CPU_OPT. It turns for a few seconds when I turn the PC on). The fans for the graphics card are turning. The mobo lights up its RGB.
I'm completely lost and would love any help I can get.

Here are the parts I used:
Ryzen 3600
Mugen Scythe Rev B
ASUS x470 Pro-Prime
G.Skill Ripjaw V 3600 2x8
EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti SC
Corsiar RM 650x
Fractal Meshify C
some Noctua fans

Thank you for helping!

I have tried every RAM slot configuration, including obviously 2 and 4. I don't think slots are the issue. None of them seem to work.

2 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

try rebooting with 1 stick, i doubt you have broke any components 

I tried that. It didn't work.

1 minute ago, itsukarenka said:

I tried that. It didn't work.

but it boots to bios?

edit: i see it does not, best bet is to attempt to rma the board, ram sticks are pretty rugged, does your board have usb bios flashing? if so try to reflash the bios

CPU compatibility may be the problem here cuz you are using x470 mobo with ryzen 3000, I can be totally wrong but i think i have experience something like this before. I have 3000 ryzen chip with a x370 (with bios update already), try do some OC stuff and bam, i have to reset Cmos and even remove the battery on it. That causing bios being reset to default in result in compatibility.

So try update the bios and see what happens :/

Ps:i can be wrong idk :)) 

12 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

but it boots to bios?

edit: i see it does not, best bet is to attempt to rma the board, ram sticks are pretty rugged, does your board have usb bios flashing? if so try to reflash the bios

Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure about USB bios flashing, I'll look into that.

11 minutes ago, jhinfex said:

CPU compatibility may be the problem here cuz you are using x470 mobo with ryzen 3000, I can be totally wrong but i think i have experience something like this before. I have 3000 ryzen chip with a x370 (with bios update already), try do some OC stuff and bam, i have to reset Cmos and even remove the battery on it. That causing bios being reset to default in result in compatibility.

So try update the bios and see what happens :/

Ps:i can be wrong idk :)) 

I'm thinking that's it too. It's just I don't have the tools necessary to flash the bios (I think? ImNotThere mentioned USB bios flashing that I was not aware of).

Since I can't post, how would I go about updating bios?

1 minute ago, itsukarenka said:

Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure about USB bios flashing, I'll look into that.

that would be my first step if i were you.

1 minute ago, ImNotThere said:

that would be my first step if i were you.

I just read the manual for my mobo here

I don't see how you can update bios without post?

Can someone explain?

Sorry I reread that manual and I think I found it. So I just put the BIOS on a USB and let it do its thing?

Just now, itsukarenka said:

Sorry I reread that manual and I think I found it. So I just put the BIOS on a USB and let it do its thing?

read up on it for a bit, normally you have to move just the bios onto a formatted usb stick, plug into mobo usb, press the "flash" button and itll do its thing

3 minutes ago, itsukarenka said:

unfortunately, it doesn't seem like your mobo supports this (ASUS x470 Pro-Prime) seek RMA support from asus or the seller

1 minute ago, ImNotThere said:

unfortunately, it doesn't seem like your mobo supports this (ASUS x470 Pro-Prime) seek RMA support from asus or the seller

Is this not it?

bio.png

Nevermind, I read up on it and it seems it doesn't support flashback. I'll consider taking it to a repair shop as sending to ASUS or Microcenter (where I got it) would take much more time.