Anyone with a ASUS TUF X570-Plus getting slow SSD Speeds

so I trouble shooting my ASUS TUF BOARD

I have a 1TB SSD that I was getting in the 400s and faster write speeds etc

I delt with WD   and they RMA'd it  I tested the new 1tb ssd and still poor speeds

I also swaped port cables and no change.. the newer SSD does get better speeds but not really and the 2nd row  in Crystal Reports is faster then the first row

I tested also in a MSI x570-A-Pro Board   took the cpu out and put it in there...  and I got sSd  speeds in the 300s 

I also tested my Asus laptop  as a slave drive   in my cdrom port.. and I get the 550 speeds...

can you guys tell me is it a X570s issue or a AMD cpu issue...  I have a Ryzen 5 3600

I took bench mark pics

the first is 

Left Side NEw 1tb SSD  Right Side is OLD 1tb SSD

Bottom Left and Bottom Right  same Drive just swapped cables so cables the swamp  ports just swapped

the 2nd pic  is the Laptop  with Left Side New 1TB  and the Right is Old SSD

I also noticed the Laptop  gets slower 2nd row speeds then the Desktop boards but I get the higher  read write first row

dunno if the 2nd rows are important  I always base it on the first line..

maybe you guys have experience??  I also tried flashing new bios and older bios on the Asus TUF   no change.. so I was thinking possible CPU issue..

Asus TUF x570 Left NEw 1tb Right Old 1TB.PNG

laptop Left Old 1TB  Right New 1TB.PNG

All of these lines of text and the actual SSD model is nowhere to be seen..

I don't really get what to take from the screenshots you uploaded, but the random read/write figures seem pretty consistent, and that's what you're going to want to mostly worry about. Sequential speeds aren't really representative of most actual real-world performance.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

oh well I kinda mentioned it  I said 1TB SSD WD

but model is WDS100T2B0A-00SM50

well what I was showing is  I get the Speeds 550mbs read 520 read  on a ASUS LAPTOP CDdrive slot

on a X570 with a ryzen 3600  I only get speeds in 400  or 300   where I should be getton 550

as you can see the Asus X570  doesn't get close  reason I RMA'd it back to WD I mentioned

and I find there is nothing wrong  as it works perfectly fine  as you seen NEW 1TB  and OLD 1tB  in the laptop  in the 2nd pic

so I trying to find out if anyone else is experiencing  slow SSD speed in  X570 board   or if its the Ryzen 3600 issue

MSI X570 board = 300-400mbps  

ASUS X570 board = 400-500 mbps

ASUS GL750 laptop =520-550 mbps

so I was just wondering why id be getting slower speeds as a slave drive.. all 3 tests I did are with the drive being a slave and the cables swapped

also wd stated the drive has to be faulty as it should be operating  in the 500+ range  not the 400 or 300 mbps range

when doing crystal disk reports

but I only found that it is operating faster  through a laptop I had kicking around and uses a hard drive caddy

9 minutes ago, comet424 said:

oh well I kinda mentioned it  I said 1TB SSD WD

but model is WDS100T2B0A-00SM50

WD sells many different SSDs.

The Blue 1TB drive you have is SATA, as opposed to NVMe, so those speeds are to be expected.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

yes  I knew that  I figured when I mentioned the speeds of the laptop are right but the x570 wasnt

those are faulty speeds stated by WD  the 400 and 300 

and since  3600 cpus are back orderd till mid april  due to shortages I cant exchange it yet..  

so I was curious if other people where getting the the slow speeds I was getting in the first pic too.

so I could narrow it down to a X570 issue a Asus X570, MSI X570 issue or if its a Ryzen 3600 issue

so I got a replacement AMD RYZEN 3600 cpu  and stuck it in my Asus TUF X570 board 

and the MSI  board

and still no change..  ASUS Board  gets 520 read and 480 write  and the MSI  is in the 300s

but the SATA SSD  works perfectly fine with a I7 7700 laptop I get 560mbs read 520mbs write

so im guessing  its a AMD ryzen problem with WD drives  or with it be a issue cross brand name with the x570