Sudden stuttering in logitech g903 wireless mouse

EspinalAndres

Greetings,

My logitech G903 mireless mouse works fine, but it suffers from stuttering constantly, when this happens I have to turn it off and use my wired mouse.

I changed to a USB 2.0 and it seems to help, now it does not stutter a lot, but the problem keeps happening.

¿There´s something i can do?

i7 10700k @ 5.05 Ghz

Corsair H100i pro XT 240mm

MSI z490 tomahawk

16 Gb (2 x 8 GB) Patriot Viper Steel - 4000mhz - 16-16-16-34

MSI 1070TI titanium

It's possible there's something interfering with the wireless signal nearby. Anything magnetic? Are there radios, microwave ovens or cordless phones nearby?

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

+1 to the interference idea.
Depending on where the little receiver is, a USB extension cable can help a lot.

Might sound silly, but also depending on how old the mouse it, check if there is anything in the sensor. You'd be surprised how much gunk can get in there.

2 hours ago, EspinalAndres said:

Greetings,

My logitech G903 mireless mouse works fine, but it suffers from stuttering constantly, when this happens I have to turn it off and use my wired mouse.

I changed to a USB 2.0 and it seems to help, now it does not stutter a lot, but the problem keeps happening.

¿There´s something i can do?

I have the same mouse and same issues. The receiver has to be very close to the mouse (like no further than 3 feet) Also, it will start acting funny when the battery is low)

3 hours ago, Xiee said:

It's possible there's something interfering with the wireless signal nearby. Anything magnetic? Are there radios, microwave ovens or cordless phones nearby?

I changed the usb receiver from the back of the pc to the front (which is closer to the mouse), a couple of hours wihout any problem at all.

1 hour ago, pas008 said:

try changing polling rate

True, while the receiver was at the back, changing from 1000 to 500 improve the problem. Now i'm testing it with the fron usb which is closer to the mouse, so far so good.

i7 10700k @ 5.05 Ghz

MSI z490 tomahawk

MSI 1070TI titanium

3 hours ago, Xiee said:

Yes a 2.4 GHz phone and internet router.

i7 10700k @ 5.05 Ghz

MSI z490 tomahawk

MSI 1070TI titanium