Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Folder visuals

Hello, I want to ask if there is a way to split the viewport of a folder into multiple sections as "My Computer" folder is. Example:

image.thumb.png.7dd0335b56906fa4df3298e7fb3af7d9.png

I would like to do that to regular, user created folders. Is there a way?

I would like to add that i know i can split folder contents into groups that Windows selects by itself. Example of that is it can split a folder into groups defined by the extension but that is not what i want. I would like for me to choose which file goes into what group and i want to change the name of the group. Something like groups on android phones into which i can place what i want and name it how i want.

1 minute ago, _kR15n said:

I would like to add that i know i can split folder contents into groups that Windows selects by itself. Example of that is it can split a folder into groups defined by the extension but that is not what i want. I would like for me to choose which file goes into what group and i want to change the name of the group. Something like groups on android phones into which i can place what i want and name it how i want.

I would suggest looking into using the libraries function in Windows.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/libraries-great-feature-windows-7

4 minutes ago, YoFavRussian said:

I would suggest looking into using the libraries function in Windows.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/libraries-great-feature-windows-7

It seems to me that libraries only work if i want to group folders and not files, and i am trying to group .exe files mostly.

Edit: mostly shortcuts to .exe files, not .exe files themselves.