Best case scenario, the fuse is broken in the power supply. You could open it up and replace the fuse. However that would void the warranty
Most likely though, a component failed inside the power supply, which caused the power supply to consume an excessive amount of energy for a few seconds, which caused the protection in your electrical panel to trigger and disconnect the electricity to protect the house wiring from overheating or getting damaged.
You would have to replace those broken components inside the psu and that's not something a beginner / amateur can do.
If the psu is still under warranty, return it for warranty, not much you can do.
It has nothing to do with 110v AC vs 220v AC - the psu is modern enough that it would work with around 90v AC ... 260v AC, it auto works in any country with voltage in that range.