Where to plug in LED SW

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Oh that LED SW goes to some boards where on the front panel the HDD LED is replaced or it's own standoffs. It does not look like your board supports it.

So I'm attempting my first build and finally got to plugging everything in, but I'm having trouble with wiring my case to the mobo. I have everything wired up except an LED SW which I can't seem to find in the mobo manual, or the case manual(very lacking on info). I have an MSI x570 gaming edge wifi, and the case is Gamdias Talos P1A. I know the case has a switch for the rgb, so I'm assuming that's what it is, but I'm not sure where it plugs into.

13 minutes ago, ShadowSuave said:

So I'm attempting my first build and finally got to plugging everything in, but I'm having trouble with wiring my case to the mobo. I have everything wired up except an LED SW which I can't seem to find in the mobo manual, or the case manual(very lacking on info). I have an MSI x570 gaming edge wifi, and the case is Gamdias Talos P1A. I know the case has a switch for the rgb, so I'm assuming that's what it is, but I'm not sure where it plugs into.

Hope this helps!

Msi Fpanel config.png

Oh that LED SW goes to some boards where on the front panel the HDD LED is replaced or it's own standoffs. It does not look like your board supports it.

6 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Oh okay, the case has both HDD LED and the LED SW. Do I leave it disconnected since it's not supported? Or would plugging it into HDD LED work?

16 minutes ago, ShadowSuave said:

Oh okay, the case has both HDD LED and the LED SW. Do I leave it disconnected since it's not supported? Or would plugging it into HDD LED work?

Just leave it unplugged. It's for the case lighting control I believe.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Just leave it unplugged. It's for the case lighting control I believe.

Okay, thanks for the help! ?

2 minutes ago, ShadowSuave said:

Okay, thanks for the help! ?

you're welcome :D